Twitter: Ravens moving on from Earl Thomas, Cowboys most likely suitor

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm in the minority but we need to move forward with the guys we have. Anyone who hits a teammate is not someone I want on this team. We already have enough issues to deal with.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nothing sounds as ridiculous as you saying that Woods is better than Thomas.
I actually think Prescott is every bit as good as Mahomes so what do you think about that. Everybody has their strong points in their weaknesses I believe in great coaching. Yeah I don’t think I’ll Thomas is the player he once was or will ever be again. I’ll take woods right now. Especially with the money. So you’re welcome to your opinion. But that’s all it is. Your opinion

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Read the book. Emitt said are you gonna let this guy get away with that.Boys will be boys
I do recall this, don't have the book in front of me to verify though.

A lot of fans still put Emmitt Smith on a pedestal. It should be clear to most fans that Smith was more of a lieutenant, not a leader.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Someone got his feathers ruffled. He always has to be right always

Yah..……...I get all excited because we might sign one of the best safeties to fill the weakest part of our team. Then I come on here to find some homer arguing with me that some JAG like Woods is better. LOL

Never expected that. Blow my mind how dumb people can be on here.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
They why is your name...……..QuincyCarterera?

Dumb name for a dumb poster. Quincy Carter is the worst thing that ever happened to the Cowboys. You are about as pathetic a fan as there is.

It's a username? Why is yours Cowboys Roy? Imagine your argument being about username.....

That's when you know you have a Fing stupid point to point, what a pathetic, stupid as loser Lol.

Alexander

Reaction score
When Thomas signs with the 49ers, I hope a lot of Dallas fans don't claw out their own eyeballs.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Woods sucks. But whatever...……..you are a homer, I get it.
How can you say he’s sucks have you ever watched him play a season. When he was on the field he actually Performed.

robjay04

Reaction score
The interest is totally fan driven and matching a player to a position of weakness in Dallas for decades.

but you are factually wrong. We were interested in free agency and as a trade but not enough to overpay.

This is confirmed by numerous sources. Not fans.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When Thomas signs with the 49ers, I hope a lot of Dallas fans don't claw out their own eyeballs.
So many cowboys San Francisco tradeing of players over the years. From Sanders to Haley. Ken Norton Junior. They can keep well Thomas. It’s all about the scheme and coaching does he even fit us. What we’re trying to accomplish right now. People don’t take that into consideration

Alexander

Reaction score
It's a username? Why is yours Cowboys Roy? Imagine your argument being about username.....

That's when you know you have a Fing stupid point to point, what a pathetic, stupid as loser Lol.
While you have a point, it might be time to think about something a little more timely.

Scary as it sounds to my mortality, there are probably some fans on here who have no idea who Quincy Carter was.

And ignorance is bliss,

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Can we get back any cap money on Clinton-Dix if we release him or nah?

I was jacked about the idea of an Earl Thomas + HaHa safety tandem, but if the reports are true that Woods has been better and HaHa has struggled, I would guess Thomas takes HaHa’s spot.

I heard his contract is fully guaranteed - $2.25M.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Someone got his feathers ruffled. He always has to be right always
I'm embarrassed for him.

*conversation about safeties*

"Imagine bragging about Quincy Carter* who has never been mentioned and never been bragged about from this account.

"Remind me again how HHCD is better than Woods" "you like Quincy Carter". I can only take too much stupid, before it gets old. Roy hits his limit quickly

Jipper

Reaction score
He’s not coming here....bet this is all just click bait

slick325

Reaction score
but you are factually wrong. We were interested in free agency and as a trade but not enough to overpay.

This is confirmed by numerous sources. Not fans.

The only reports I remember regarding real interest was the inquiry about what the Seahawks wanted. Regarding his free agency, I thought Earl Thomas and his reps said they never really had discussions with the Cowboys.

Been wrong before so...

phildadon86

Reaction score
I do not believe the Cowboys front office has ever had a true interest in Earl Thomas. They inquired about trading for him but that likely was a due diligence inquiry. I don't see any pursuit of Earl Thomas this time around either.
No. They tried and Seattle wanted a second. When Jerry finally offered a second they wanted a first.

Loso86

Reaction score
I’ve never been a fan of ha ha Clinton Dix. But I am a fan of this new coaching staff. Only time is going to tell obviously.
I agree cant wait to see how it plays out, regardless I hope its beneficial

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm embarrassed for him.

*conversation about safeties*

"Imagine bragging about Quincy Carter* who has never been mentioned and never been bragged about from this account.

"Remind me again how HHCD is better than Woods" "you like Quincy Carter". I can only take too much stupid, before it gets old. Roy hits his limit quickly

You embarrass all Cowboys fans with that dumb name. QUINCYCARTERERA?

What do you think that the Quincy Carter era is something to be proud of? Or maybe you want to be known as the village idiot.

MikeB80

Reaction score
No the franchise was never interested. At the end of a game rule Thomas said something to Jerry and everybody went crazy. And that was the just of it

umm i know for a fact they were interested and made offers.

coult44

Reaction score
Yah..……...I get all excited because we might sign one of the best safeties to fill the weakest part of our team. Then I come on here to find some homer arguing with me that some JAG like Woods is better. LOL

Never expected that. Blow my mind how dumb people can be on here.

I expected it haha. I knew people would be in here saying let’s just roll with who we have. Or, Woods is as good as ET. Don’t take it personal . It’s a byproduct of having Coach Mediocrity for as long as we did.