Ray Rice of Rutgers

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
It has been said before on this forum, he reminds of Emmitt Smith. The announcers just said he patterned his style after Emmitt and that Emmitt was his favorite to watch growing up. The kid is so much fun to watch.

Steve Slaton, the other great RB in this game for WVU, broke a 38 yarder. Unreal speed even when he has to make a cut.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The more I see this guy the more I want to see him in Dallas uniform next year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1731428 said:
I wish I had cable. Man, I'm excited about the RB pickings this year.
This game is on ABC here.

Rainy game, lots of mud. I love muddy football.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Doomsday;1731434 said:
The more I see this guy the more I want to see him in Dallas uniform next year.
As much as I like McFadden, I wouldn't hate this by any wild stretch of the imagination.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I've been looking forward to watching this game (to see Rice and Slaton at the same time). That is, until I realized at kickoff that Colorado vs. Texas Tech was being aired instead.

Ugh.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
theogt;1731438 said:
I've been looking forward to watching this game (to see Rice and Slaton at the same time). That is, until I realized at kickoff that Colorado vs. Texas Tech was being aired instead.

Ugh.

Same here. Fricking big 12.

Cali'sFinest

Reaction score
Hostile;1731436 said:

There's nuffin like watchin football with a cup of coffee.

WVU pulled a Romo/Gurode but too bad they arn't as talented lol.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;1731436 said:

I'd rather watch that game. I've got Colorado and Texas Tech. *Yawn*

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
As I mentioned in the weekend thread, I've been waiting for this game all week. I love both of these guys. Rice, in particular, has grown on me tremendously.

I can barely see the damn game though....*^%$& ABC. :mad: ...or Comcast, whoever's at fault.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Hostile;1731436 said:

:eek:: I haven't seen a good mud bowl yet this year.

God TxTech looks awful. This game bites.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
All I got is Tech and Michigan:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Any place online?:(

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;1731438 said:

Ugh.

Crown Royal;1731444 said:
Same here. Fricking big 12.

WoodysGirl;1731449 said:
I'd rather watch that game. I've got Colorado and Texas Tech. *Yawn*
Beats being stuck at work. :(

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I liek Rice...he is a good RB, but there are several others I'd rather have than him because I dont believe he is any better than MBIII or brings anything really different to the table...I'm pretty sure JuJo wont be back so we will probably need a 2nd RB (or a starter f they keep MBIII in his same role) and I'd rather have someone who is more of a gamebreaker...

David

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
dbair1967;1731474 said:
I liek Rice...he is a good RB, but there are several others I'd rather have than him because I dont believe he is any better than MBIII or brings anything really different to the table...I'm pretty sure JuJo wont be back so we will probably need a 2nd RB (or a starter f they keep MBIII in his same role) and I'd rather have someone who is more of a gamebreaker...

David

What are the options besides McFadden?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I have the WV / Rutgers game here... thank God. It'll be fun to watch Slaton/Rice. I wouldn't mind either, really.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
ELDudearino;1731476 said:
What are the options besides McFadden?

if they come out, I'd take Slaton or Felix Jones over Rice in a heartbeat

David

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;1731426 said:
It has been said before on this forum, he reminds of Emmitt Smith. The announcers just said he patterned his style after Emmitt and that Emmitt was his favorite to watch growing up. The kid is so much fun to watch.

Steve Slaton, the other great RB in this game for WVU, broke a 38 yarder. Unreal speed even when he has to make a cut.

Said this in another thread, but I know you love a good FB so I will repeat it here...

If you watch WVU play, it is hard not to come away from the game loving WVU FB Owen Schmitt. Guy is just a great full back with power, speed and pretty good at catching the ball out of the backfield in a H-Back role.

Now I know we probably won't draft a FB this next draft but would love to see him playing for the Cowboys. Guy reminds me of Moose.