RB Dalvin Cook signs with the Baltimore Ravens

Buzzbait

Reaction score
lol so if Pollard or Dowdle get injured or both, then we're completely screwed.

I don't understand what the front office does during the regular season. Does any attempt at real talent evaluation or roster improvement go on?
Hunter Luepke is still available as far as I know.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Signing Cooks wouldn't have fixed the running game at all. He in no way fixes whats wrong.
I tend to think that may be correct, but ANYTHING is worth a shot for the post season since our run game sucks so much, maybe Cook has better vision and can hit some of the holes better….or many e the D lines will stay in our backfield like they did against Detroit….just though it was worth trying something.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
To be honest - I am curious how the Ravens will use Cook and what is the overall rotation for the back field.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Good! He hits women, abuses puppies and scored an 11 on his Wonderlic Test. Not the best person to have in your locker-room.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I tend to think that may be correct, but ANYTHING is worth a shot for the post season since our run game sucks so much, maybe Cook has better vision and can hit some of the holes better….or many e the D lines will stay in our backfield like they did against Detroit….just though it was worth trying something.
Best way to improve the running game is better schemes and play calling. It doesn't take a genius to run Pollard straight up the middle on 1st down like they did against Detroit. I'm surprised he got 49 yards. No RB will get anywhere getting hit or behind the LOS.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Broaddus mentioned the other day that the Cowboys didn't have any interest in Cook..Dowdle and Pollard are both better than Cook, the problem with the Cowboys running game is the offensive line
So they can pass block, just cant run block?

Take a look at our RBs.

Scrubs . All of them.

DStar22

Reaction score
he might have decided ravens because they appear to have best chance at SB win.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That’s a problem for Baltimore. Remember the guy named Thurman Thomas. We knew he was going to put the ball on the ground. Well, this guy will do the same.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
didn’t they just draft a rb in the first rd from ohio st. Last year. What happened to him

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
If the Ravens go on to win a super bowl with this guy, they were probably going to win it anyway.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good for Cook. Should be a good fit there with a really good chance to make it to the SB.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We like our guys! Lol
and of course this is the standard sheep response around here, it's like you're automatic as if Jerry had control of this situation..!!

first of all what is cooks done the last three years???!​
I mean has he beaten the Cowboys when we played The Jets or Minnesota with him, did he help Minnesota beat a soft giants team last year in the playoffs? What you want to show me his numbers with The Jets and I'll show you rico's are better.. the answers are no and if you don't see it that this is another name like Leonard and bayard and all these other players that you think Jerry should have brought in that absolutely has not done anything and by the way Rico has better numbers this year both playing back up both very limited then cook,​
cook is a name, I get you think that everyone just should come here but cook chose to go to the Ravens, Jerry did not Lose cook, cook made his choice like Leonard did you act like Jerry didn't try in the background like you what are you his assistant are you some spy at the star?????? like you have inside information you know that Jerry didn't want cook?? that he didn't go after him he actually added a player very much like him to the practice squad, you try to tell me that cooks is better than this kid they put on the practice squad or Rico then we can have a discussion??​
if not maybe you ought to saying you're lame standard responses for someone else that actually knows better you know stay maybe on your Facebook page because around here that stuff has gotten really old.... Cook is not better than anything that we had on our team right now. He simply would have been a nice insurance policy..NOT A BIG LOSS!​

And I'll bet you money that he doesn't do a whole lot he'll be like third on the depth chart with the Ravens he's going to sit back and hope that he gets a ring doing nothing or very little...

seriously some of you are clueless when it comes to how the waiver wire works and how a actual free agent is free to choose where he wants to go and there's nothing you can do about it nothing Jerry could have done, he already had his mind made-up I guarantee you when he was released, he was targeting the Ravens the whole time for whatever reason...