RB Dalvin Cook signs with the Baltimore Ravens

BusDriver

Reaction score
Meh. He's lost a step and what decent speed he had left this year. Cowboys talked to him but decided against signing him for a reason.
I love how in one instance you play the “whelp the front office knows what they’re doing card” Like here saying they decided against him for a reason. Then a week later play “this office is a bunch idiots and can’t evaluate talent” card like you’ve done numerous times, for instance your BFF Farniok.

How do you, personally know he’s lost a step? Are you saying the best team (currently) knows less than you about Dalvin Cook?

I suspect the FO support changes with your own player prefs … you like the player, FO is genius ..,blah blah blah

Ravens are a better team today with Cook on board, Dallas would have been too, after all it won’t take much to increase the avg up the gut run of this team to above 2.5 ypc

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I love how in one instance you play the “whelp the front office knows what they’re doing card” Like here saying they decided against him for a reason. Then a week later play “this office is a bunch idiots and can’t evaluate talent” card like you’ve done numerous times, for instance your BFF Farniok.

How do you, personally know he’s lost a step? Are you saying the best team (currently) knows less than you about Dalvin Cook?

I suspect the FO support changes with your own player prefs … you like the player, FO is genius ..,blah blah blah

Ravens are a better team today with Cook on board, Dallas would have been too, after all it won’t take much to increase the avg up the gut run of this team to above 2.5 ypc
I've told you before, so I'll tell you again. Grow up, shut the mouth and do some serious research before you post. It would prevent you from looking foolish or me having to retaliate in kind to your intentional personal attacks.

BusDriver

Reaction score
I've told you before, so I'll tell you again. Grow up, shut the mouth and do some serious research before you post. It would prevent you from looking foolish or me having to retaliate in kind to your intentional personal attacks.
My eyes didn’t deceive me … you waffle, often … Go re-read all your posts about Farniok … chest thumping how you know more than the FO and how cutting Farniok was a mistake and would “bite them” … or have you run our meds again and blocked those posts from your memory, bc you got owned in those threads, per usual?

I actually came here, today to read your meltdown over signing Collins instead of your life hero, Farniok, but here I find you were talking about how the front office knows their stuff bc it’s in line with your inside knowledge you think you have regarding Cook having lost a step … data you gathered from his 10 months spent with a disaster of an offense. Make it make sense.

you just hate that my memeory for your contradictory post history is better than yours. The irony in you calling my posts childish, while you then claim your actions and choices of words to be someone else’s fault other than your own, is not lost on many of us.

The AC101 Failbook. “Dem whittle jerk faces made me retaliate”

So just to confirm, you have no inside scoop in Dalvin having lost a step, nor can you refute that the best team (currently) in the NFL made themselves better, while Dallas chose to sit idle? Got it, thanks.

Last edited:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
He never was going to sign with Dallas to begin with. Dallas was just leverage. Per as usual.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
My eyes didn’t deceive me … you waffle, often … Go re-read all your posts about Farniok … chest thumping how you know more than the FO and how cutting Farniok was a mistake and would “bite them” … or have you run our meds again and blocked those posts from your memory, bc you got owned in those threads, per usual?

I actually came here, today to read your meltdown over signing Collins instead of your life hero, Farniok, but here I find you were talking about how the front office knows their stuff bc it’s in line with your inside knowledge you think you have regarding Cook having lost a step … data you gathered from his 10 months spent with a disaster of an offense. Make it make sense.

you just hate that my memeory for your contradictory post history is better than yours. The irony in you calling my posts childish, while you then claim your actions and choices of words to be someone else’s fault other than your own, is not lost on many of us.

The AC101 Failbook. “Dem whittle jerk faces made me retaliate”

So just to confirm, you have no inside scoop in Dalvin having lost a step, nor can you refute that the best team (currently) in the NFL made themselves better, while Dallas chose to sit idle? Got it, thanks.
How has the Oline faired all this season?

I definitely know what I'm talking about. Case closed. Wish you knew football. Hate wasting my time with high school band or choir boys who know nothing.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Once again Jerry sits on his hands, happy with a garbage run game….

817Gill

Reaction score
Wrong. The problem was thinking TP was a lead back. He isn’t. He wasn’t in Memphis either. Pollard is at his best as a change of pace guy. It’s shown all season.
Running backs are dependent on OL. Doesn’t matter if he was Bo Jackson, if there’s nowhere to run and DL are in your lap constantly you won’t have an effective running game.

The issue is squarely on the OL and run scheme. Even with Pollards lack of tackle breaking this year, relying on a guy to constantly make something out of nothing most of his attempts isn’t a reasonable way to build a run attack.

The best run teams (Baltimore, San Fran [even well before CM], Cleveland [doing just fine with Ford over Chubb], Miami) routinely take unheralded backs and run all over teams. If you have a top notch run scheme guys like Pollard can excel.

If you need an elite player for your run game to go then it’s not well built in the first place.

817Gill

Reaction score
lol so if Pollard or Dowdle get injured or both, then we're completely screwed.

I don't understand what the front office does during the regular season. Does any attempt at real talent evaluation or roster improvement go on?
Bro, if any position group has injuries to the first and second string they are screwed. No one is going to jump on a 3rd stringer.

Bmore has lost backs this season and their scheme necessitates having multiple. Makes a lot more sense to sign with a team that can give you a role rather than a team that wants you to be inactive. He doesn’t play ST.

3.4 YPC this year and under 300 yards rushing. He is quite literally cooked.

817Gill

Reaction score
Obviously the best team right now in the league thinks he still has something left in the tank! Fact is, the Boys do not have a power back to take the load off of TP and it has hurt him and the team this season! Yeah I know he will most likely get to 1,000 yards this season which equivocates to a whopping 58.83 yards per the 17 game season. It's not the stat it used to be! If the best teams in the league are grabbing players when available I don't understand Jerry not wanting to bolster his team? Maddening!
You think Dalvin Cook is a power back Lmao?

817Gill

Reaction score
Yeah sure but what does Baltimore know about team building?......
Eagles are apparently the class of the NFC east team building wise and they took Leonard much to our dismay. How’s that fared?

Vets with bad tape in the late stages of their career don’t improve. Cook is finished, watch his tape from this year. Bmore needs backs and took a flyer, just like Philly needed LB’s and took a flyer. Doesn’t mean anything substantive at all.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
100% my position

But I also feel like Cook went where he wanted to go
No doubt, the Ravens just might get him a ring!
I'm surprised though, the Ravens already have a very good team. Why did they want Cook? Oh well.