RB Joseph Randle was arrested yesterday for shoplifting at Dillards

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow. Twitter is really blowing up. He went from obscure to the #1 Cowboys topic. @jran_1

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Randle's address is visible on that police report. Tim MacMahon should be a little more careful, although the document is probably accessible somewhere.

It's a public document. All information contained on a public document is for public consumption. But I agree with you. If the information doesn't serve a "need to know" purpose, why not just block it out?

superonyx

Reaction score
Wait a minute..lit says $50-$500...... So then if it was under $50 he wouldn't be arrested...

Now he stole a cologne tester and some underwear......the drawers were $39.50. Dillard's has a coupon on retailmenot for 20% off any one item....so that knocks the underwear down in value....the cologne was a tester that I would think needs to be weighed to see how may ounces were left before determining actual value....

I think we can get this down to below $50. A tester has no real value because they can't sell it once everyone tried it out...

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Wait a minute..lit says $50-$500...... So then if it was under $50 he wouldn't be arrested...

Now he stole a cologne tester and some underwear......the drawers were $39.50. Dillard's has a coupon on retailmenot for 20% off any one item....so that knocks the underwear down in value....the cologne was a tester that I would think needs to be weighed to see how may ounces were left before determining actual value....

I think we can get this down to below $50. A tester has no real value because they can't sell it once everyone tried it out...

Maybe he can act like the FSU QB and just say to forgot to pay?

honyock

Reaction score
Knew a rich kid who shoplifted from Walmart because it gave him some kind of thrill. Either Joseph was after the same kick or he has managed his money very, very poorly.

Or he could think, "I'm a Dallas Cowboys, I can get away with whatever I want." Entitlement gets a lot of people in trouble.

That sounds pretty right on. And especially after he showed up and made a splash in a front if a national audience. So incredibly stupid, but I could see someone with sense that "I'm bulletproof", having that get even more fluffed up after the game Sunday.

So he knows he's not bulletproof now. I hope the national embarrassment sinks in and he learns his lesson. You can blow it all with stupid decisions.

superonyx

Reaction score
jeez Joseph Randle. This is making Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson look like choir boys....

Plankton

Reaction score
jeez Joseph Randle. This is making Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson look like choir boys....

Let's not go overboard with this.

Rice and Peterson seriously angered people. Many people view them as being bad guys.

Randle is making people laugh and say WTH. People aren't saying Randle is a bad guy - they are saying he's an idiot.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Could you imagine how embarrassing that would be? I frankly wouldn't blame the guy if it was that kind of situation!

Then he would just change in the fitting room and leave the dirty ones in there.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

It would be a different charge is under $50. it is pretty easy to establish the value as >$50 here. The tester has value because if someone steals it, you need to put another one out - that's another one you can't sell.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Okay which one of you did this :D

Bz7VnFwIcAAxfvK.jpg

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Let's not go overboard with this.

Rice and Peterson seriously angered people. Many people view them as being bad guys.

Randle is making people laugh and say WTH. People aren't saying Randle is a bad guy - they are saying he's an idiot.

I have to believe that was sarcasm otherwise I don't want to live here anymore

lostar2009

Reaction score
He stole a 2 pack of Polo underwear $40, and some Black Guilty Gucci cologne at $64. So for $104 + tax!

What an idiot. But I don't think he should be disciplined by the team outside of maybe a quarter or two.

$64 for gucci? Hmmm about to buy myself a bottle and see what the fuss is about.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
You know, who knows what issues these guys are dealing with. Movie stars have been caught stealing as well.

Personal demons are just that, personal.

stiletto

Reaction score
Here is why Garrett should be upset...he JUST got up in his Press Conference and stated that "We have the right kind of guys on this team." Randall made his coach look like a liar. I'd have a real issue with that if I was Garrett but that's just me.
no it did'nt. thats a myth, jimmy never cut anything but fringe players and we had guys accused of felonies. this is a minor charge. the act was very stupid and makes you wonder about the kids head but he is not going to be cut for it.

Sorry buddy but a guy with 16 carries on the season isn't exactly a super star. He is definitely replaceable and could easily be made an example of why not to be an idiot...