RB Joseph Randle was arrested yesterday for shoplifting at Dillards

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
It's like you have no heart... that's a complete panic situation at that point you're not even thinking straight! Again this is just speculation but I'd give him a pass in that scenario.

I have irritable bowel syndrome, as many of my patients do. I have handled this situation several times over the years, and leaving your card with the cashier is a way to do that in a hurry.

gdogg24

Reaction score
I have irritable bowel syndrome, as many of my patients do. I have handled this situation several times over the years, and leaving your card with the cashier is a way to do that in a hurry.

Well then I don't see why you wouldn't understand why this guy maybe just panicked and acted rashly, anyway from that article that was just posted up it seems like maybe this is a kleptomania situation.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
This may actually have a silver lining. In fear of throwing his career away, Randle may have some sense frightened into him and be grateful for a second chance - and run like a crazy RB. Many yards.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Bz7E40kIYAAqUkR.jpg

He's right about keeping walking - a lot of stores are instructed to not stop the shoplifter. Not a good idea to get into your own car though... Anyway.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
no it did'nt. thats a myth, jimmy never cut anything but fringe players and we had guys accused of felonies. this is a minor charge. the act was very stupid and makes you wonder about the kids head but he is not going to be cut for it.

Actually Jimmy got rid (cut, trade, etc.) of key backups and even starters, if they were not on the same page or he had another goal in mind. Jimmy traded or cut quite a few of the starters he received in the Herschel Walker trade. Sending messages by cutting fringe players was ONE way Jimmy did things, not the only way.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Actually, for a single guy with basically no deductions at that tax rate, you'd be shocked at how little that is. Especially when you consider that a Cowboys player can't exactly move into the Morning Wood Apartments and get any peace of mind.

If we could all be so unfortunate.