RB's left to target day 3

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score

Got BONKED by Green Bay?thisll fix it.

Jsut Release tyron smith, Tyler biadisz, Tony pollard, lve, John Hankins, Stephen Gilmore, michale Gallup, Dante Fowler, dorance Armstrong and Dan Quinn and replace them with the guy you got rid of two years ago for being too old to play rb

mldardy

Reaction score
Got BONKED by Green Bay?thisll fix it.

Jsut Release tyron smith, Tyler biadisz, Tony pollard, lve, John Hankins, Stephen Gilmore, michale Gallup, Dante Fowler, dorance Armstrong and Dan Quinn and replace them with the guy you got rid of two years ago for being too old to play rb
Huh :facepalm: All of these guys are either washed, not that good, and retired. GMAFB

RoboQB

Reaction score
I preferred they draft Jaylen Wright since before the draft began. Now, it looks like they might miss out on him as well. Sitting through the 4th round will be excruciating for them tomorrow as they watch a "run" on the RB position.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Zeke just got leverage, Jerry about to make him the highest paid RB

BHendri5

Reaction score
So the cowboys still need a running back.

I checked the 30 visits and here are the RB’s still left that were 30 visits.

Braelon Allen- Wisconsin
Bucky Irving- Oregon
Rasheen Ali- Marshall
Jase McClellan- Alabama

Any chance Allen or Irving is still available when the cowboys pick in the 5th?
all scrubs

MikeT22

Reaction score
I always see people on here say 'never draft a running back before the 4th round' so now that we haven't everyone is on here complaining. Never change cowboyszone.
Not everyone. The best RB's are routinely taken in the 2nd - 3rd rounds.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I preferred they draft Jaylen Wright since before the draft began. Now, it looks like they might miss out on him as well. Sitting through the 4th round will be excruciating for them tomorrow as they watch a "run" on the RB position.
I would love for him to last til our pick and we actually pick him lol