***** READ THIS -- A message to the new members from the DALLASCOWBOYS.com forums! *****

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
*** Important ***

Since you guys are new, I did want to point out that we do not allow any DMN content on the site. This was not our choice. Their lawyers sent us a nasty letter to remove all of DMN's content, so we did.

For more information:
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/rem...w-their-content-on-cz-includes-tweets.383131/

We do allow tweets from DMN writers as long as they do not include any links, but any article-based tweets are not allowed.

kskboys

Reaction score
I lowered some of the requirements (there are several) for accounts to get promoted to help get everyone updated faster. I will reset them back to normal in the near future once everyone has had a chance to meet the normal requirements. Of course you had an old account here so the new accounts may still have a little longer wait to meet all of the lowered requirements.
Good thinking!

Yeah, I had forgotten that I'd joined a while back. Shocked that I remembered my password!!!!!

John813

Reaction score
No kidding, wonder why they are shutting down that forum?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I've searched around and haven't been able to locate anything as of yet, but is there a setting to make the board easier to follow along with a cell phone? I have to keep moving the screen or resizing, which is manageable, but not convenient.

Appreciate any hints on that if available.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for the welcome. I've searched around and haven't been able to locate anything as of yet, but is there a setting to make the board easier to follow along with a cell phone? I have to keep moving the screen or resizing, which is manageable, but not convenient.

Appreciate any hints on that if available.
The site is responsive so it should adapt to your mobile device.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As do I, and I wish I had found this site before.

And you’re actually one of he ones nobody likes. So if you’re feeling welcome, you know we’re doing something right.

It’s good to see our hard work paying off.