***** READ THIS -- A message to the new members from the DALLASCOWBOYS.com forums! *****

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And you’re actually one of he ones nobody likes. So if you’re feeling welcome, you know we’re doing something right.

It’s good to see our hard work paying off.
idjits.png

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
What? Is that what all these new creatures scurrying around here is? Just think, I was about to go to the store and purchase some RAID. Maybe I just need to get a giant fly swatter instead since RAID runs out and a fly swatter can swat forever!

fly-swatter-eps-vectors_csp6511093.jpg

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What? Is that what all these new creatures scurrying around here is? Just think, I was about to go to the store and purchase some RAID. Maybe I just need to get a giant fly swatter instead since RAID runs out and a fly swatter can swat forever!

Lol, Nice to meet you though I think we may have seen each other before.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Lol, Nice to meet you though I think we may have seen each other before.

I've only spent time on two Cowboys boards since around 2006 maybe. This one and one that spawn from this one. I used to go by the name of Sam I Am and nyc.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The site is responsive so it should adapt to your mobile device.

Thank you. My browsing preference was set to 'reponsiveless'. I changed it to 'default' and much easier to use on cell phone now.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Careful ..

yosemite_sam_and_bugs_bunny_by_brunao2-d3eiyrf.png

Juggernaut

Reaction score
The previous forum is plugged in, so a larger influx of new members will probably occur when they finally pull the plug. Thanks for accommodating us homeless Cowboys fans.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
*** Important ***

Since you guys are new, I did want to point out that we do not allow any DMN content on the site. This was not our choice. Their lawyers sent us a nasty letter to remove all of DMN's content, so we did.

For more information:
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/rem...w-their-content-on-cz-includes-tweets.383131/

We do allow tweets from DMN writers as long as they do not include any links, but any article-based tweets are not allowed.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't usually post Dallas Morning News articles, but it's good to know this because they may actually write something interesting worth sharing in the future. lol

By the way, one would think that a newspaper in a dying media would want more publicity for their content and encourage the linking to their articles. It's counterintuitive.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Beware of the Sasquatch, he will get ya in the woods...:p

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol..."Master Debaters".......I thought we had to wait until we logged off to do that.:lmao:

Not at all. I'm master debating as we speak. And I often do it in the gameday threads and in chat.

EDIT: Am done now.