*** Read This! Welcome To The New Cowboyszone! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love the new look, very clean. Only drawback is I had a pretty impressive ignore list that made the site a lot more cowboy fan friendly. No biggie though, I will just have to hunt down the trolls and haters again and put them back in the quiet box.

Most of them still have the ban-Jerry avatars here, if that makes things any easier. The other thing you can do is search post histories for the phrase 'I'm a realist.' That's a synonym for 'pessimist' here. :)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Most of them still have the ban-Jerry avatars here, if that makes things any easier. The other thing you can do is search post histories for the phrase 'I'm a realist.' That's a synonym for 'pessimist' here. :)

what's really cool is you can click their name and add them to ignore now.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what's really cool is you can click their name and add them to ignore now.

Ooh. That is pretty cool. Not a function I'd have tested, for obvious reasons, but it makes things a lot easier.
There are a lot of community management tools rolled into XenForo. It's going to be interesting to see how it affects the community here over time. A lot more interactions between posters are possible now. The like buttons and such are going to make scoring content around here a lot more interesting. I like that it's all positive reinforcement, though. Ie, you can like, but not dislike content, and the trophies (so far) are all for achievements and not for notorious behavior. :)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Ooh. That is pretty cool. Not a function I'd have tested, for obvious reasons, but it makes things a lot easier.
There are a lot of community management tools rolled into XenForo. It's going to be interesting to see how it affects the community here over time. A lot more interactions between posters are possible now. The like buttons and such are going to make scoring content around here a lot more interesting. I like that it's all positive reinforcement, though. Ie, you can like, but not dislike content, and the trophies (so far) are all for achievements and not for notorious behavior. :)

iceberg likes this. :)

Keifer

Reaction score

Yeah it does make it easier. Its like hunting deer with light bulbs on their head.:)

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
On my phone the replies are very long. Only 3 words to a line which makes large posts very long. Can I change it on my end. Don't have a computer, just my cell. HELP !

Status
Not open for further replies.