*** Read This! Welcome To The New Cowboyszone! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I notice if I put someone on ignore then I can't see even sections of their posts quoted by others. At first this might seem like a nice feature (to have ignored posters completely invisible to me) but actually it makes the replies of other, non ignored posters very difficult to understand.

Thanks for all the work you put in on the site.

Oooh. Intersting. I've always wanted that feature, but hadn't thought of the side effects.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
they're all after $. google is a phone OS trying to be mainstream. windows is now trying to make the desktop a phone.

one day it will get there. things *will* combine.

the only good thing i can say about windows over google is windows doesn't ask for money to watch a video. as for apple, they've made a career of being an alternate choice.

they just never got it right either.

btw - props to reality. i HATE that my ignore list is gone.

i love i can click on a name and ignore them more quickly.

I thought about writing a program to import the ignore lists, but I think this new site is a perfect time for a refresh/reboot of ignore lists. I'm sure people who bother each other will quickly appear on the new lists :D

/reality

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
they're all after $. google is a phone OS trying to be mainstream. windows is now trying to make the desktop a phone.

one day it will get there. things *will* combine.

the only good thing i can say about windows over google is windows doesn't ask for money to watch a video. as for apple, they've made a career of being an alternate choice.

they just never got it right either.

btw - props to reality. i HATE that my ignore list is gone.

i love i can click on a name and ignore them more quickly.

I've noticed a few of your posts that revolve around that subject and you're light years ahead of me on that kind of thing. I feel lucky I can send a picture to someone. Still don't know Twitter.

I'll forward the ignore thing. You're lucky to get to use that feature. I can't ignore anyone. :(

EDIT: Well you got your answer while I was typing.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I thought about writing a program to import the ignore lists, but I think this new site is a perfect time for a refresh/reboot of ignore lists. I'm sure people who bother each other will quickly appear on the new lists :D

/reality

sorry. i only thank you for making ignorning people like.... (insert name here) easier.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can tag users in your posts and if they have alerts enabled for when they are tagged, they will be notified when you do even if your reply is not quoting them or has anything to do with them.

/reality

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there a way so that when you click a thread it will take you to the last post that you have read?

I modified the code so that the date below the thread title on the thread list page will now take you to the first unread post.

/reality

Keifer

Reaction score
Love the new look, very clean. Only drawback is I had a pretty impressive ignore list that made the site a lot more cowboy fan friendly. No biggie though, I will just have to hunt down the trolls and haters again and put them back in the quiet box.

Status
Not open for further replies.