Reality is sinking in

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I’m not sure it would have done much but taken away a draft pick next year..
I just don’t know that we are 1Ayayi from winning these games.

Are you kidding? Morris broke 6 runs tonight..any RB w/ speed takes those to the house. There were gapping holes all night...we just have a RB slower than a sun dial.:rolleyes:

RS12

Reaction score
It's called facts, and no I won't stop. You can puff Wentz up all you want but he didn't play well tonight..... Against a bad defense
Fact: Wentz is a superior talent to Dak, and if you were remotely objective you would see it. Your agenda is blinding you.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Risen is gonna be on cloud nine all week. And I don't have an argument. Oh well, on to San Diego! I'll still be here, Will you?

running-away-from-home-laura-corebello.jpg

Heading home until the Cowboys learn how to play football and not a talent contest...and the guts to play it.:)

stiletto

Reaction score
Risen has been right the whole time.. Wentz is better....Wentz SHOULD be better...Wentz should have the better career, probably will but that doesn't change the fact we had very little or no shot at getting him. The eagles billionaire was willing to give up more than the Cowboys billionaire. End of story. Rich people issues, and we probably lost. We got a consolation prize out of nowhere in Dak.. and the story isn't written yet. It ain't over......

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Of course I'll still be here. Season is going as expected so far as were are a young team building.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I've been a Cowboy fan all my life, even had a Walt Garrison jersey when I was a kid, yeah I'm that old. This franchise is not what it used to be, more than two decades of mediocrity has shown that. We live off those past glorys like the old star high school QB that still works at the same job he had in high school and still talks about the "big game" way back when. It's just sad. This coaching staff is never gonna reach those type of heights and even more sad, this ownership will not get us there either.

Jerry is still banking on those glory days, but they won't return while he's in charge, history has shown us that. Jerry is a salesman and he wants to win, but he isn't willing to do whatever it takes to win. He won't fire this coaching staff and even if he did, he's shown he wouldn't hire the type of staff needed. Jerry wants all the praise and doesn't want to win any other way.

KB1122

Reaction score
It wasn't like a lot of us didn't want to get Wentz. The team was never going to move up to get him. And with this coaching staff he'd probably be wasted here too.

When you have a top 5 pick, you take a quarterback. We didn't. And it looks like there might have been two elite quarterbacks at the top of that draft, with two teams that were ready to deal. And that looks like it might hurt more and more as the years go by.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
When you have a top 5 pick, you take a quarterback. We didn't. And it looks like there might have been two elite quarterbacks at the top of that draft, with two teams that were ready to deal. And that looks like it might hurt more and more as the years go by.
It's why I wanted to tank those meaningless wins.lol

KB1122

Reaction score
It's not like the Cowboys chose Dak over Wentz - Wentz was never an option - so again, what's "the point"? :rolleyes:

Yes, he was an option. As was Goff. Both teams that got those guys traded up from behind us to get them. And we had surplus offensive linemen.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
Dak is a college gimmick playing in a college style offense. All the homers have a hard time accepting this but hey its where its at.
I'm pretty much a homer, but I have never been impressed by Dak. Thought it was stupid to run Rom off after half a season. This team is an absolute mess and the problem aren't quick fixes either.

superonyx

Reaction score
Fact: Wentz is a superior talent to Dak, and if you were remotely objective you would see it. Your agenda is blinding you.
Derrick Carr looked like the NFL MVP last year..
New offensive coordinator, beast mode as RB....they are 4-6 and Carr looks awful.
Goff looked awful last year...he looked like the nfl was too big for him. Now look at him.

Coaching, play calling, and Scheme are huge and make it too hard to compare 2QBs in different systems.

Wentz looks good...I imagine him running this offense and he looks more like he looked last year when they won 6 games and he was the 28th rated QB.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You can have all the potential in the world but it's not translating in the field. I'm not blinded I watch Wentz make terrible decisions and has very bad accuracy. Right now he has the better team and coaching staff..... Doesn't mean he is the better QB.

To continue to puff Wentz up show's that you are blinded. Always making excuses for Wentz, last year it was he doesn't have any help. Anyways go have your Wentz love fest while the real football minds will continue to talk factual football

robbieruff

Reaction score
I will be here, too. Will take more than a humiliating loss to make me jump ship. Will say this tho, that Charger game looks more and more like it could be a blowout as well. Especially with Bosa and co coming on pass rush if no Tyron for that game also. And with our issues handling dynamic backs, Gordon must be licking his friggin chops with no Lee and likely no Hitch. We are starting at 5-6 going into the post TG home stretch. I fear Zeke will be returning for meaningless games and will only help us win our way down the draft board. The up down up down yo-yo of the Garrett tenure continues.

We need to do some serious eval going into this final stretch of the season. Lots of issues to ponder and if we don’t handle biz and get defensive personnel things worked out I fear our schitzo experience will continue with no end in sight.