Reality with Daks contract

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The DEFENSE held them to 23 pts and we LOST at HOME.........someone look over to our CAP FAT offense and point the fingers of blame!!!
7 points at HOME in 3 Quarters of football was the production of our offense in the game.......and you're blaming the defense??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Amazing stuff here in the CZ!!!
Do you remember around Week 12 or so people already had us losing to Green Bay in the NFC Championship game because of the refs. Over 2 months before the game would have even been played! :lmao::lmao:

That's the level of delusional we're dealing with here.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you remember around Week 12 or so people already had us losing to Green Bay in the NFC Championship game because of the refs. Over 2 months before the game would have even been played! :lmao::lmao:

Ask them what happened in the Chiefs game when we held Mr.Mahomes to 19 pts in his house and managed ONLY 3 FG??????????????
ANYONE?????????????????????????????????????? Guess not...........................

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Rmember this donut of Dak-Friendly.....................???
Colts 23, Cowboys 0

The defense
WAS AT FAULT FOR NOT HOLDING THE COLTS TO 0 POINTS I GUESS.......

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Glad to see everyone ignoring the Dak Trolls.

th

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ANYBODY. BUT. DAK.

That's their motto.

Dak is part of the team so yes he get blame as well. Defense and offense share in this. On the day Dallas could not stop SF running game as they put up 169 and limited the Cowboys to 77 yards rushing. SF was able to pressure Dak and sacked him 5 times in the game, and an int by Dak lead to 7 points for the 49ers. Cowboys adding 14 penalties in the game, that killed some big plays by the Cowboys offense was not much of a help. Dallas lost and there was plenty of blame to go around. So yeah Dak shares in it as does this team in general.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is part of the team so yes he get blame as well. Defense and offense share in this. On the day Dallas could not stop SF running game as they put up 169 and limited the Cowboys to 77 yards rushing. SF was able to pressure Dak and sacked him 5 times in the game, and an int by Dak lead to 7 points for the 49ers. Cowboys adding 14 penalties in the game, that killed some big plays by the Cowboys offense was not much of a help. Dallas lost and there was plenty of blame to go around. So yeah Dak shares in it as does this team in general.
Okay, but you and I both know, that not everybody here is as willing to admit that as you are.

I commend you for placing blame on Dak for his part in loses, but there are excuse makers that will blame everything but Dak.

kskboys

Reaction score
Okay, but you and I both know, that not everybody here is as willing to admit that as you are.

I commend you for placing blame on Dak for his part in loses, but there are excuse makers that will blame everything but Dak.
Since that's silly, you might want to stop giving them attention.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How dare the defense allow Brady to score 13 points!!!!:muttley:

Pats hold Cowboys' No. 1 offense without TD in 13-9 win

This is who they think Dak is, Pappy :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You hear em all the time... Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady... None of em could win in Dallas. If Dak can't do it nobody can! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I only speak for myself. The Cowboys on that day got punched in the mouth early on and failed to respond. Dak was able to account for 2 TD rushing and passing but for the most part SF was able to get after him and was able to get 5 sacks on the day. So yes he was part of it far from the only reason as defense was being ripped by the run, SF was able to limit possessions of the Cowboys by controlling the clock. All in all way too many mistakes by the Cowboys and in post season you can't afford to make many mistakes.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

This is who they think Dak is, Pappy :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You hear em all the time... Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady... None of em could win in Dallas. If Dak can't do it nobody can! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Actually many of us point to guys like Mahomes, Rodgers and Brady because they are the best. I don't think Dak falls into that groups but when I see Rodgers sacked 5 time and GB shut down by that same 49ers defense i know it was more than just Dak fault when even Rodgers could not overcome it. Rams did but one thing the Rams was able to do is take away the SF running game holding them to 50 yards total rushing something Dallas and GB failed to do.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Please, no sensible and practical analysis amongst the Dak Trolls :)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They both suffered from the decline of the line. I value the qb position more than the rb position and I believe that anywhere between 5 to 8 backs could have put up zekes post 16 season numbers .
That season IMO he was special but has went south since.

the line was the reason they both excelled IMO
Yes...I noted and liked where you said that earlier. I also get the value of a QB over the RB.

And that is one reason I value Zeke. Without Zeke 2016 success...I feel Dak doesn't keep that job. We relied on Zeke to move the ball and Dak not to give it away. (added: Don't get me wrong...he certainly did more than that of course).....but the overlying theme was to not make that big mistake....maybe still applies to this day)/

I also think there is some stats that Dak doesn't do very well without the running game cooking. I think when Zeke runs for at least a 100?

Not saying no other running back can do that. But Zeke *is* the one we have now. This team needs to step up and support Zeke...which makes Dak better which makes all of it better.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Since that's silly, you might want to stop giving them attention.
Yes, unfortunately the Dak homers help feed the Dak trolls.

But that doesn’t represent the bulk of Cowboys Nation. Sadly a very vocal minority receives more attention from both extremes .

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Actually many of us point to guys like Mahomes, Rodgers and Brady because they are the best. I don't think Dak falls into that groups but when I see Rodgers sacked 5 time and GB shut down by that same 49ers defense i know it was more than just Dak fault when even Rodgers could not overcome it. Rams did but one thing the Rams was able to do is take away the SF running game holding them to 50 yards total rushing something Dallas and GB failed to do.
I don't think we can ignore the snow and cold weather in that game. It played a factor also. The 49ers are built for games like that.

The Rams also got held to just 70 yards rushing against San Fran and actually less YPR. The Rams didn't even get a single sack on Jimmy G that game either.

It just helps when you have a QB like Stafford that can throw for 340 yards and 2 TDs.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don’t recall saying it was a trash team. It should have been much better than 4-12 2025 team. Without Murray we didn’t know if 2016 wouid be as good . We were hopeful with Romo’s return and with drafting Elliott. It should have been a pretty good team .

But my argument was it wasn’t a proven playoff team. One appearance only 5 years isn’t how I’d describe proven playoff team.

And I agreed with Romo healthy we could have returned to playoff caliber again . But there wasn’t any guarantee . Dak deserves some credit for running off 11 straight wins . Something Romo had never done .

I think we are fairly close in our view . I’m not sure you want to give Dak his due credit . I’m willing to concede it was a good offensive team to walk into. Also I’d note that I was in favor of bringing Romo back for the playoffs.

No, I've always given him credit for 2016. Let's face it, how often do you see that done? We didn't even have a good defense. We didn't even have a really good WR Corp. What we did have was a good offensive line and a balanced attack.

Now that we have (hopefully) a better D, we should focus on that OL. I'm not so sure we're there yet. But I can't say for sure.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't think we can ignore the snow and cold weather in that game. It played a factor also. The 49ers are built for games like that.

The Rams also got held to just 70 yards rushing against San Fran and actually less YPR. The Rams didn't even get a single sack on Jimmy G that game either.

It just helps when you have a QB like Stafford that can throw for 340 yards and 2 TDs.

It was GB there home vs the San Fran, not exactly a cold weather. So no weather for home team is not an issue not an excuse. Rams defense played a big part in the win. I'm sorry but this is BS you can have an honest conversation you look for any reason you can find to slam Dak. Frankly I have had it with this. I will freely admit mistakes but you can't admit the good in Dak play.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It was GB there home vs the San Fran, not exactly a cold weather. So no weather for home team is not an issue not an excuse. Rams defense played a big part in the win. I'm sorry but this is BS you can have an honest conversation you look for any reason you can find to slam Dak. Frankly I have had it with this. I will freely admit mistakes but you can't admit the good in Dak play.
Correct. Dak trolls never do.