Reminder: Defense wins championships

Redline360

Reaction score
Physical defenses vs fast defense

Also the chiefs went out and rebuilt an OL in one year after Mahomes was getting blown up in that superbowl.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
But 12-5 against the gutter mostly of the NFL schedule keeps Jerry and most fans satisfied . These hollow 12-5’s getting to be as mundane as JG 8-8 broken records .
Why do you insist on quoting points that have already been debunked. That weak teams argument is vacuous at best.

Whatever, I just can't take you guys seriously when you spout that BS. When It's clearly BS.

Either you are purposely being deceitful or you are woefully misinformed. Either way it's not someone I wish to waste my time engaging in conversation

RonWashington

Reaction score
Why do you insist on quoting points that have already been debunked. That weak teams argument is vacuous at best.

Whatever, I just can't take you guys seriously when you spout that BS. When It's clearly BS.

Either you are purposely being deceitful or you are woefully misinformed. Either way it's not someone I wish to waste my time engaging in conversation

12-5 3 yrs running beating up on the NFCE and the likes of the Jets and Patriots but keep deluding yourself the Cowboys are anywhere close to the team that won the NFC last night , Delusional . Jerry appreciates it though .

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Defense wins championships!
Always true.
Offense can lose championships
Equally true.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Physical defenses vs fast defense

Also the chiefs went out and rebuilt an OL in one year after Mahomes was getting blown up in that superbowl.
Wasnt the Chief's SB O-Line missing both starting Tackles and a Guard? In any case, we dont have the available CAP to overhaul a line.....didnt the Chiefs trade also trade Tyreek and UDF'd a number of vets. You need to make hard (and honest decisions) rather than just trying to add to the roster of 'stars' and try and kick the CAP can. We need to build around elite individuals (like Mahomes), not spend resources 'hoping your good', but paid as an elite are improved to play up to their contracts.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Defense wins championships!
Always true.
Offense can lose championships
Equally true.

After giving up 24 first half points the Niners adjusted gave up NOTHING second half allowed the offense a chance to climb back in . Save for a garbage TD at the end Lions did nothing second half . Nice no kicking the FG Campbell in 4th quarter . Made that late TD meaningless ,

Meanwhile Dallas down 27-7 to GB gives up another 21 second half for good measure .

Cmac

Reaction score
We ain't got a championship D......it's hyped that way, but the wheels come off every year. We can't play sub-500 teams only.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Weren't we number four in fewest point per game given up?
I think 5th but either way your point holds.

And if Dak is asking be paid more than anyone in league history shouldn't he be expected to carry the defense every once in a while too?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Look at Chase Young on this play. Embarrassing. Can't win with too many guys like this on D. It's clear why the Commanders let him go.

kskboys

Reaction score
After giving up 24 first half points the Niners adjusted gave up NOTHING second half allowed the offense a chance to climb back in . Save for a garbage TD at the end Lions did nothing second half . Nice no kicking the FG Campbell in 4th quarter . Made that late TD meaningless ,

Meanwhile Dallas down 27-7 to GB gives up another 21 second half for good measure .
Good/great D's often get pummelled by playoff O's. Nature of the game.

1942willys

Reaction score
Defense does win championships but the Offense has to score points.
Ours was DEAD the entire first half
then on life support the 3rd qtr
and only showed life in garbage time

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Might have been alright if our QB didn't give the Packers 14 easy points in the first 2 quarters
I'll say a million times if we cannot overcome 14 points, we didn't deserve to be thee in the first place. The Bills as a Team did more against Miami with 3 turnovers from Josh. We have no excuse.

leeblair

Reaction score
I'll say a million times if we cannot overcome 14 points, we didn't deserve to be thee in the first place. The Bills as a Team did more against Miami with 3 turnovers from Josh. We have no excuse.
And we didn't deserve to be there because we couldn't overcome 14 points plus the 14 our quarterback gave them.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
And we didn't deserve to be there because we couldn't overcome 14 points plus the 14 our quarterback gave them.
Like I said. You keep trying to circle around to the 14 but if we go into halftime with that score, I think we win that game period. But our defense was as soft as noodles so we didn't even have a chance.

Big_D

Reaction score
Look at Chase Young on this play. Embarrassing. Can't win with too many guys like this on D. It's clear why the Commanders let him go.

Chase Young making a business decision? That was pathetic.