Report: Commanders not willing to meet Zack Brown's asking price

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
I would really like to see Hitchens Re-signed he is a solid building block on this team you need guys like that plus zero problems outside the game double ++

conner01

Reaction score
Hitchens deserves a starter type contract. For a vet LB in his prime that is probably around 5m a year. Brown will probably get a little more than that.

If we were to let Hitchens go Bowman would be a good fall back option...he is likely to be cheaper as an older vet on his last legs, but I don't know that he is willing to move from the California area. It is why he signed with the Raiders last year....didn't want to shake up the family. I am betting he isn't leaving for anything that isn't multi year and/or has significant guaranteed money. For that reason I think he isn't a candidate here.
Good post. I think you are right that hitch will get around 5 brown will get more.
To me hitch is a good fit because he can play three spots
I pay him in a deal I can get out of in a couple years. I draft a lb maybe a couple and hope one of them can push hitch out the door soon
I just don’t want to go into the draft almost forced to go LB early
If LB is the best player I want to take him but I don’t want to be forced to take one early if the talent isn’t there or there is more talent at another position
I want to be sitting at 19 an not consider need, just take the best player

Dre11

Reaction score
He’s a very fast LBer....if he’s a liability in coverage, it’s not for the usual reason.

Being fast doesn't make you a good coverage lb, I don't know the reason I just know that's the knock on him here in Washington.

kskboys

Reaction score
Pair o' jeans that fit just right.
And my radio uuuuuuuuuppppp

khiladi

Reaction score
I don’t want any LB that is liability in pass coverage, even if they play the run well.. I want fast and speedy LBs with girth in the trenches.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Some fans perseption of what a players worth and what the market really is aren’t very close
He may not get 7 mil but I’m betting he gets a lot more tha

the reality of what a solid player gets and the assumptions are much different
In Dallas I agree.