Report: Dak Prescott counteroffer higher than Carson Wentz deal

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wish they would find out how much Tom Brady makes from the patriots through his business TB12.
Do people really believe this has anything to do with the contract. It's a side business. If only it could help us with the cap LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not here to debate whether or not he deserves the $, I think he should be paid very well, but I also think QB's need to wise up if they want to win rings. Teams can't afford to pay them such large portions of their budgets and still contend for very long.

Considering the igglets over paid Carson and did it a year earlier than necessary, indicates to me that they did so deliberately to hamper our negotiations with Dak. They know we were trying to get a fair, but team friendly deal done so that we could continue to sign good FA's and push for a ring. If Dak gets that kind of $, most of that stops and we will lose some of our good players as well.
As much as I tried to give you a like for your post. I can't believe people think propaganda by other teams truly exist. With the Eagles did for Carson Wentz has nothing whatsoever in mind of what they might think of might not think what happens to Prescott. People need to stop thinking like that. So I only can give you a half of like for the first paragraph. Go Cowboys

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, that is what happens Corso, when you lay around all day in your depends and haven't been changed, tend to get a little smirkie, pissy and yes throw tiff's or as I call them tantrums, you know like a 2 year old.:muttley:
You remind me of somebody I knew from the old Cowboys forum.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You do know, they make a pill for that chip you carry around on your smallish shoulder? And glasses should help improve what little command you have of reading written language, just sayn :)

If you don't have anything to bring to this discussion, other then this nonsense, then just move along. I don't have time for this BS.

Talk about the subject matter or stop talking.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you don't have anything to bring to this discussion, other then this nonsense, then just move along. I don't have time for this BS.

I have over 100,000 post from the old form. Landry's hat. I have never pressed the report button I'm pretty proud of that but I'm surprised this guy has not been poofed.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I wish they would find out how much Tom Brady makes from the patriots through his business TB12.

I'll bet it's nowhere close to what TB's wife has made as a super model. She earned $10 million in 2018 - not bad for a 38 year old mother of two.

Her net worth is double TB's.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'll bet it's nowhere close to what TB's wife has made as a super model.
Lol. Rough life. I know brady has made over 200 million playing. I think he has a contract with Austin Martin. Other things going on. Then his wife who is worth 400 million. Lol, they are worth 580 million. Crazy.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
So why take the chance. You know what you have a winner

Depends on your definition of a winner. Marino, Kelly, et al never won the SB, for some winning lots of games doesn't mean they're a winner.

Not my view you understand, just saying some won't agree Dak is a winner...

silvrNblue

Reaction score

Same could be said to you there grammar queen...

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Can someone explain the "Dak is a winner!" thing to me?

When Zeke plays, the Cowboys win. When Cooper showed up, the Cowboys won. Those guys noticeably have impacted the quality of team play. We have seen the team with and without them. When Dak has played without those guys, the team has struggled. The reason why a lot of people were unhappy with the Coop trade was because it was a top 10 pick at the time because the Cowboys were playing so poorly. A top 10 pick that many people wanted to use on a QB . . .

Dak isn't the variable, coop and zeke are. Maybe the O-line too.

Dak's health is kind of a double edged sword. Its great to have a QB that you can count on but I seriously wonder if he went down how a back up QB would do with a fully healthy Cowboys team.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I have over 100,000 post from the old form. Landry's hat. I have never pressed the report button I'm pretty proud of that but I'm surprised this guy has not been poofed.
Funny because not that long ago he was one of the guys (abq) who would make guys go poof.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Do people really believe this has anything to do with the contract. It's a side business. If only it could help us with the cap LOL
It's a way to circumvent the cap. That's undeniable. If he were getting compensated in line with his ability then it wouldn't be a big deal. But he has a below market deal and has had one exactly the same year he went into business with the patriots.

sean10mm

Reaction score
It's a way to circumvent the cap. That's undeniable. If he were getting compensated in line with his ability then it wouldn't be a big deal. But he has a below market deal and has had one exactly the same year he went into business with the patriots.

The NFL gave the OK for what Brady has done with his team-connected side business. If other teams were smart they'd copy it.

Brady also got his "below market deal" when he was a jillion years old by NFL standards. There is no market in 40+ QBs so there's kind of nothing to compare it to, this isn't Mahomes or even Wilson were talking about here age-wise.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Funny because not that long ago he was one of the guys (abq) who would make guys go poof.
I've seen that happened on the old form. A forum staff member would get thrown out and be worse than ever.