Report: Dak's contract prioritized over Micah and CD's

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Who in their right mind is going to be laughing if we sign Dak?? Aside from all the other teams in the NFL?
Right because other people really are concerned about what the Cowboys are doing, and would take the time to laugh at Dak's signing rather than acknowledge the obvious.... which is that everybody knew Dak was gonna get resigned, so it's not like it's not expected by pretty much everyone.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Cowboys will be laughed at and mocked when Dak does another playoff choke after overpaying him. It wont surprise me if the Cowboys sign him though.
If the Cowboys won a SB they would be mocked. It’s just what comes with this team.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
What are you talking about Hater!!!!!!!

Only thing Dak sucks is wins !!!!!! 3 years in a row 12 heckin wins!!!!

Watch a Kurt Warner video and get educated!!!

Dak is the best QB in the league!!!!! Haters can choke on their own Bile!!!!

Look at that avatar!!!!! EAGLES FAN!!!!! MUST BEEEEEEE!!!!!

You hate Dak because of all the Superbowl's he is fixin to win us ........ any day now!!!!!

Did I say Hater? DId I point out your avatar?

You just got slain by the Troll Slayer!!!! Your welcome.

Gold

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I respect what @TheMarathonContinues does as it was what I once did and things would always get misinterpreted:

He just argues the arguments that he thinks makes no sense.
There's no support in one direction, or another on his side in particular.
It's just fighting the stupid.

Not saying anyone here is stupid.
Just some points some people make.
This is veryyyyyy debatable though.

Chasing6

Reaction score
For the most part it is. He does play the Eagles well, and some teams like Detroit and Miami, but usually falls flat. Anytime we play the 49ers, Ravens, Bills, Chiefs, Patriots with Brady. I don't know that it's all him. But we do struggle when playing really tough teams.
Teams are build first and foremost to beat teams within their Division. If you can't win your Division and make the playoffs what is the point.

This one of the reason NE was able to dominate for so long. Their Division was trash, so they did not have to focus on beating them.

They had the luxury of building a team to beat the Peyton and the Colts.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

And here is where Dave Helmann explains why Dak is likely to get paid for before Micah and CD. It's because Micah isn't due for 2 more years. CD can be franchised after this year.

Dak is the one who is due first - and that's why likely he's gonna get paid first. And why reports are that they're working on his deal before the other 2's.

Haven’t seen Helman since he left Talkin Cowboys. Looks like he’s packed on 20 pounds. Always looks like he rolled out of bed.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys whether right or wrong think Dak is better than average. As of right now even his biggest critics will agree he's a great regular season QB who struggles in the playoffs.

So at that point you have to ask yourself do you have more faith in him getting that monkey off his back or pray and hope you can find someone as good.
Nice summation.

Mannix

Reaction score
And I thought Mookie Betts being out for two (2) months was bad news......sigh.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Parodies can be funny.
Hey listen here ....... I have never even looked at another man!!!!!!

You Dak and Jerry Hater Trolls will stop at nothing to try and mock all us REAL Jer ...... I mean Cowboy fans.

Watch a Kurt Warner video and get educated!!!!

12 wins 3 heckin years in a row .............. IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!

THATS JUST AS GOOD AS A SUPERBOWL!!!!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes because there are way more Dak haters and anti Dak posts on this board.
No....you are absolutely wrong. Your hater meter is broken.

It's the same 3-4 guys against the same 3-4 guys. There's a gray area fans that tend toward the wings...but a GREAT majority of fans here....criticize Dak AND the rest of the team.

You never noticed the zeke hate? Jerry hate? "fat mike" "jokes"? O-line run blocking SUCKS replies? Why do we keep drafting 2nd round TE busts comments?

I think there are several people here that look for things to be offended and argue about. So much so that never see the other things.

I don't get why some people think it's just dak people pick on. Very strange.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Right because other people really are concerned about what the Cowboys are doing, and would take the time to laugh at Dak's signing rather than acknowledge the obvious.... which is that everybody knew Dak was gonna get resigned, so it's not like it's not expected by pretty much everyone.
The whole world is concerned about what the Cowboys do. Who doesn't know this?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No....you are absolutely wrong. Your hater meter is broken.

It's the same 3-4 guys against the same 3-4 guys. There's a gray area fans that tend toward the wings...but a GREAT majority of fans here....criticize Dak AND the rest of the team.

You never noticed the zeke hate? Jerry hate? "fat mike" "jokes"? O-line run blocking SUCKS replies? Why do we keep drafting 2nd round TE busts comments?

I think there are several people here that look for things to be offended and argue about. So much so that never see the other things.

I don't get why some people think it's just dak people pick on. Very strange.
And then there‘s you who thinks they’re Mr. Perfect who knows everything about everything.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What are you talking about? Dang....dude. yer nuts.

You are the one that insults everyone because THEY don't know everything like YOU do.
We’ll wait until you pass judgement about someone in your next post. And you mostly target the positive fans like myself. Weird.