Report: Dak's contract prioritized over Micah and CD's

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They probably won’t post them because what’s the point? You’re just going to discredit them. You don’t want to actually know his 3 signature wins you just want to prove a point so why not just do it without the engagement?
You have chosen a battle that you are destined to LOSE as reality has caught up with Dak and baby this is it as come Kick-off time enjoy the last of Prestrash as a Cowboy.
Now concerning the signature wins, I'll even give you guys the Tampa 8-9 win, so give me 2 just 2 signature wins from Prestrash the last 5 years?
You can't as he folds like a cheap tent against any team with a playoff pulse.
Give him the Giants and D.C. throw in some Panthers, Falcons etc and you guys are here yapping about his greatness.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I've been asking for months now for one of the Dak Davidians to post 3 signature wins in the last 5 seasons and till this day ...................NADA!!!
Why no response?
Cause you are correct there are NO signature wins Mr. Asbury Park N.J. :bow:
Your notion that “signature wins” primarily come from quarterback play is why NFL starting quarterbacks are paid more than $50 million per season.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I agree. Technically you're right. But in the big picture, it doesn't matter. We suck when we play really good teams.
Despite all the claims, I'm telling you size does matter my friend and at the very least the "new reality" is trying to get BIG in the trenches on both sides.
This does not happen over night, it is a process.... lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I gave you a hard time months ago when you was making some outlandish claims lol.
That's because we had to get to know each other, I blew you away with the guy in your picture, and you couldn't stop loving me!!! (I'm going to continue to make comments as fit, but we have an understanding I think at least), keep up the great work you do!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You have chosen a battle that you are destined to LOSE as reality has caught up with Dak and baby this is it as come Kick-off time enjoy the last of Prestrash as a Cowboy.
Now concerning the signature wins, I'll even give you guys the Tampa 8-9 win, so give me 2 just 2 signature wins from Prestrash the last 5 years?
You can't as he folds like a cheap tent against any team with a playoff pulse.
Give him the Giants and D.C. throw in some Panthers, Falcons etc and you guys are here yapping about his greatness.
Well he has two playoff wins….aren’t those signature wins? He beat Philly in a must win game last year….that’s 3….how many more do you need?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's because we had to get to know each other, I blew you away with the guy in your picture, and you couldn't stop loving me!!! (I'm going to continue to make comments as fit, but we have an understanding I think at least), keep up the great work you do!
You are correct. I wrongfully put you in the category with the other guys on this site and reading your posts more I was wrong.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I saw that but you described it as “disturbing” and wa wondering what you were referencing.
IDK, it just seemed rather staged, maybe Jerry was just really bored, or the disturbing reference is maybe he does that every day, all day.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well he has two playoff wins….aren’t those signature wins? He beat Philly in a must win game last year….that’s 3….how many more do you need?
I'll back off as your road is a tortured one here and it will reach new levels of pain as the man you're selling out the team for will continue to disappoint Cowboy Nation again this coming season.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How can anyone say Dak's contract is priority if they haven't even started negotiations? I don't doubt that Dak is next unless CD offers an extremely team friendly deal. But none of these are priority, the cowboys haven't even begun the process of exploring parameters for any of these contracts. I don't understand why they wait till camp, it only weakens their position.

Flamma

Reaction score
I can see the Dak haters are getting a little nervous on this thread.

The looming realization that hes here for several more years. That his contract's first to land, then CDs, then Micah.

Does anyone outside of his haters really think the Cowboys won't keep the trio together? They'll keep them together just because people are used to seeing them being lumped together. Ain't no way we ain't getting 5 more years of them unless they don't wanna play here anymore.
I believe you mentioned they don't have to pay Parsons for two more years. That would be one of the dumbest things a GM could do. I agree with you that they will pay Dak. But the rest, and the handling of Parsons and CD is just flat out stupidity.

Dak is going to get extended and paid 55M a year + 95M. Only a jackass would pay a non elite QB that money. But we're doing it. And you seem to like it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
IDK, it just seemed rather staged, maybe Jerry was just really bored, or the disturbing reference is maybe he does that every day, all day.
I sort of assumed at this point this is Stephen’s show. I give him all my hatred lol. Even Jerry flaws and all doesn’t typically run this team like this so yeah I just kind of some they let him think he’s running things by having him in meetings…..not entirely sure honestly it’s tough with this team to know who to blame or who’s responsible based on the structure but we at least know the guys last name is Jones.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I believe you mentioned they don't have to pay Parsons for two more years. That would be one of the dumbest things a GM could do. I agree with you that they will pay Dak. But the rest, and the handling of Parsons and CD is just flat out stupidity.

Dak is going to get extended and paid 55M a year + 95M. Only a jackass would pay a non elite QB that money. But we're doing it. And you seem to like it.
Dude....all of the Top 15 are getting paid 52 million dollars at least. Pretty much all of them have done nothing and theyre all mostly not elite.

It's nice to sit on your computer and call people (half the league's GMs) jackasses. What makes you not a jackass again?

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I can’t speak for him but I personally can’t get caught up in salary’s. That’s just something we don’t and can’t control. It’s just what it is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'll back off as your road is a tortured one here and it will reach new levels of pain as the man you're selling out the team for will continue to disappoint Cowboy Nation again this coming season.
You see what I’m saying though? You’re accusing people of not answering your questions and when someone answers them you reply with the above. What’s the point lol? You’re not interested in the question or the answer.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I sort of assumed at this point this is Stephen’s show. I give him all my hatred lol. Even Jerry flaws and all doesn’t typically run this team like this so yeah I just kind of some they let him think he’s running things by having him in meetings…..not entirely sure honestly it’s tough with this team to know who to blame or who’s responsible based on the structure but we at least know the guys last name is Jones.
Reminds me so much of the Al Davis end of days it seems, and I do not say that out of disrespect as much as I do out of sadness.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
They got people like WM that are paid well to cover up their ineptitude for talent evaluation.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Reminds me so much of the Al Davis end of days it seems, and I do not say that out of disrespect as much as I do out of sadness.
Honestly man? I honestly feel it’s not that bad yet I just think it’s incompetence. Stephen wants to run this a certain way….indont think they have a plan but maybe they do. Hard to say this instance but if they don’t sign any of these guys I’d say they are showing us their plan. Al Davis Raiders was unreal. Certainly not acting like we are any better because the results are essentially the same.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They got people like WM that are paid well to cover up their ineptitude for talent evaluation.
You think there’s some ineptitude in the talent department? It’s some flaws sure but it’s their own doing for not valuing certain positions.