Report: Randy Gregory Applying for Reinstatement, Cowboys Prepared to Welcome Him Back

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Ugggh can't wait for him to show up at camp at 201 lbs and get hurt the first week of practice.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The new policy doesn't give players carte blanche to do weed all they want with no consequences. It only means they can't be suspended for having a certain quantity in their system if they're tested. The NFL still views it as something players should not do, and they can still get suspended for missing tests, as I understand it.

I do think he'll get reinstated but don't think he's totally out of the woods...

DallasDomination

Reaction score
People can say whatever they want. Randy Gregory is the most talented edge rusher we’ve had since Demarcus Ware. He’s a mental moron, but if he comes back and trains hard... I’m sorry you just have to say yes to that. The talent is there in plain sight to see.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
People can say whatever they want. Randy Gregory is the most talented edge rusher we’ve had since Demarcus Ware. He’s a mental moron, but if he comes back and trains hard... I’m sorry you just have to say yes to that. The talent is there in plain sight to see.
He is also the most unreliable player we have had since Matt Johnson.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The new policy doesn't give players carte blanche to do weed all they want with no consequences. It only means they can't be suspended for having a certain quantity in their system if they're tested. The NFL still views it as something players should not do, and they can still get suspended for missing tests, as I understand it.

I do think he'll get reinstated but don't think he's totally out of the woods...
They can be suspended for not complying but not for testing positive. So a guy like Randy would be forced to go to counseling which is par for the course.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Now that Randy Gregory has officially applied for reinstatement into the league, Roger Goddell's office has 60 days to approve or deny the request. So we should be hearing something about this by the end of May 2020. :D We could really use this guy and from what I'm hearing he could really use being around his teammates. Best of luck, Randy.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
They can be suspended for not complying but not for testing positive. So a guy like Randy would be forced to go to counseling which is par for the course.

He hasn't been going to counseling already? If so then he's at least not likely to miss what he's done before...

Carson

Reaction score
Happy for Randy as player.

But hopefully Randy is healthy as a person and has healed his mental health