Report says Gregory not failed drug test almost 2 years

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
From the article

"Gregory was eligible to apply to for reinstatement with the commissioner’s office as of January 6, but has yet to formally do so."

Now why do you think he hasn't applied for reinstatement.............I don't buy he hasn't failed a test in two years....something else is going on!!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I had this theory that Marinelli used Gregory’s failed test as a plot to hide him from risk of on the field injury while making him bigger, faster, and stronger. We have a million dollar man on the horizon. If the team doctors can fix Jaylon Smith imagine what they are doing to Gregory in the lab.

I hope that's going on. I heard they can't have contact with him though.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's just like Jaylon they will come up with something
mr Irvin---you know...you are an encouraging cowboy fan...you seem to be more optimistic...that is how i feel about Gregory
i hope he comes back and becomes a war-daddy along with Lawrence and Collins at 3-tech and Taco and Irving and i wish we could get a stout 1-tech who could rush.who knows in the draft?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
From the article

"Gregory was eligible to apply to for reinstatement with the commissioner’s office as of January 6, but has yet to formally do so."

Now why do you think he hasn't applied for reinstatement.............I don't buy he hasn't failed a test in two years....something else is going on!!
mr Quest--- yes that has me concerned also...i am hoping he was just getting some issues straight first...i did put a platinum guarantee that he would play 2018...i did have a bad run on the plats this year...but i dont think this is one of them

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know he hasn't failed a pee test, but what a piss test?
oh man...i hope you are speaaking for the cowboys in general in 2017?...i honestly lost trust in coaching staff after observing that horrid 3-game stretch and not adjusting well...do you think Jerry even asked them.."what is going on..this is unacceptable'?

diefree666

Reaction score
IF he has not failed a drug test, why has he not filed for reinstatement? Now of course there is the semantic argument that maybe he has not actually had drug tests - so he has not failed any- but that is probably doubtful. The best answer for why he has not filed may be that he does not feel ready to deal with the NFL yet

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Gregory is nothing but a distraction. The sooner we cut ties with him the better. We need to move on and focus on improving the team with players who can be depended on and are committed to being good players.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What this breathless, gushing cheerleader "story" says and what Stephen Jones' limp, noncommittal statement said are two vastly different things.
In my expansive and enzyme-rich mind, Stephen's "we wish him well" statement is tantamount to "we've moved on."
But some one send me Gregory's urinalysis lab's name -- It might Joe's Jock Testing Center next to the Quicky Mart on Stemmons Freeway. I might need Joe's services when I apply to the Secret Service, mates.
Ah, lads, stay golden!:laugh:
Keep wishing RG is as strong in his head as you might wish!
Miracles do happen!
:laugh:

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
Isn't Goodell the sole decision maker on whether to reinstate him or not? The same Goodell who is currently in a feud with Jerry, the owner of the team Gregory would get reinstated to and who doesn't seem to care what the optics are when it comes to his petty vendetta.

Only when I hear he has been reinstated and is practicing with the team will I allow any hope this will come to anything.

conner01

Reaction score
IF he has not failed a drug test, why has he not filed for reinstatement? Now of course there is the semantic argument that maybe he has not actually had drug tests - so he has not failed any- but that is probably doubtful. The best answer for why he has not filed may be that he does not feel ready to deal with the NFL yet
Could be and being the off season there is no hurry
I hope he can get straight and contribute but I’m not holding my breath

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
mr Irvin---you know...you are an encouraging cowboy fan...you seem to be more optimistic...that is how i feel about Gregory
i hope he comes back and becomes a war-daddy along with Lawrence and Collins at 3-tech and Taco and Irving and i wish we could get a stout 1-tech who could rush.who knows in the draft?
I like Vea. A line with Lawrence, Vea, Irving, Gregory, Collins, Taco is a pretty good young DL

WTtoolman

Reaction score
I can't remember all the details of his suspension. If Randy applies and receives his reinstatement, will he still be suspended for games this season?

GenoT

Reaction score
Until/unless the league reinstates RG, this “report” is just one more piece of click-bait internet noise.

As it is, he’s yet to even apply for reinstatement.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I had this theory that Marinelli used Gregory’s failed test as a plot to hide him from risk of on the field injury while making him bigger, faster, and stronger. We have a million dollar man on the horizon. If the team doctors can fix Jaylon Smith imagine what they are doing to Gregory in the lab.

LOL

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/201...ram-post-2018-scouting-combine-stephen-jones/

hey folks did you read the report that apparently Gregory has not failed a pee test for almost 2 years?

I could not believe it myself but it is on cowboys news reports if you google Dallas Cowboys...

Cowboy managment is purposely taking view they are not expecting anything from Gregory as

though he will be back....but i think it is a media ploy...that behind closed doors there is much more

hope then they are letting on....i still hold to my platinum guarantee on Gregory...counting all triple and

double plats so far for the year ...5 right.. 6 wrong..these plat stats are courtesy of zrinkill
I haven't failed one either!!!!!