Report says Gregory not failed drug test almost 2 years

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I laughed.

It looks like this article publisher came to this conclusion after seeing an IG post.

There's nothing conclusive here at all.

It's almost scary the conclusions people jump to with what's published on the interweb.
All most need to read is a headline... That's what's really scary.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
I feel pretty encouraged with the dline at the moment with exception of 1tech. Whatever we get from Gregory is just an added bonus. He's still probably the most athletically gifted lineman on the team and if he was the 3rd or 4th guy in the rotation I would expect we would be in a pretty good spot.

Corso

Reaction score
P.S. Garrett Robertson is stoned.
Nothing wrong with that, unless you're driving a vehicle, trying to get (or maintain) a job, or operating machinery, or cooking in the kitchen, or trying to remember what the heck was so important today (today's your wedding day you butt-hat).
Otherwise, hells yeah!

I'm personally a midnight toker.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/201...ram-post-2018-scouting-combine-stephen-jones/

hey folks did you read the report that apparently Gregory has not failed a pee test for almost 2 years?

I could not believe it myself but it is on cowboys news reports if you google Dallas Cowboys...

Cowboy managment is purposely taking view they are not expecting anything from Gregory as

though he will be back....but i think it is a media ploy...that behind closed doors there is much more

hope then they are letting on....i still hold to my platinum guarantee on Gregory...counting all triple and

double plats so far for the year ...5 right.. 6 wrong..these plat stats are courtesy of zrinkill

Man this is going to butt hurt a lot of people who posted otherwise in numerous threads. :lmao2:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From the article

"Gregory was eligible to apply to for reinstatement with the commissioner’s office as of January 6, but has yet to formally do so."

Now why do you think he hasn't applied for reinstatement.............I don't buy he hasn't failed a test in two years....something else is going on!!

This has been explained numerous times.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Or someone standing next to you going "Whooosssssssshhhhhhhh" the whole time?
well in all fairness i tend to WHOOOSH myself to speed things along.

after i typed that i realize the different ways that statement can go.

Corso

Reaction score
well in all fairness i tend to WHOOOSH myself to speed things along.

after i typed that i realize the different ways that statement can go.
HA HA HA HAH HA!!!! You just gave me a belly laugh.

Knotamus

Reaction score
It took roughly three years to build an OL that was considered one of the best in the league.. now after roughly three years I believe it’s going to come together for the DL. I know most here are pessimistic and would rather make erroneous comments ab a player bc percentage wise, doubting success is more likely. It’s an easy bet to bet against someone rather than bet for their success bc most people these days will give in rather than put in the hard work to succeed. So the negative comments don’t surprise me. On the other hand, it’s more rewarding to root for the under dog and be elated for overcoming thier demons. That said, I don’t believe Gregory would be going to treatment and seeking reinstatement only to fail once again. He seems to be doing everything that’s asked of him at this point to turn his life around..I don’t believe he’s going to piss (pardon the pun) that away. I truely believe he wants to surprise the league and his fans this year. And if he does.. he will be a force on our line. I wish him the best and for all our sakes.. I hope he shuts the doubters down.

Corso

Reaction score
It took roughly three years to build an OL that was considered one of the best in the league.. now after roughly three years I believe it’s going to come together for the DL. I know most here are pessimistic and would rather make erroneous comments ab a player bc percentage wise, doubting success is more likely. It’s an easy bet to bet against someone rather than bet for their success bc most people these days will give in rather than put in the hard work to succeed. So the negative comments don’t surprise me. On the other hand, it’s more rewarding to root for the under dog and be elated for overcoming thier demons. That said, I don’t believe Gregory would be going to treatment and seeking reinstatement only to fail once again. He seems to be doing everything that’s asked of him at this point to turn his life around..I don’t believe he’s going to piss (pardon the pun) that away. I truely believe he wants to surprise the league and his fans this year. And if he does.. he will be a force on our line. I wish him the best and for all our sakes.. I hope he shuts the doubters down.
I don't believe everything you say, but I enjoy reading your thoughts. I really do.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that, unless you're driving a vehicle, trying to get (or maintain) a job, or operating machinery, or cooking in the kitchen, or trying to remember what the heck was so important today (today's your wedding day you butt-hat).
Otherwise, hells yeah!

I'm personally a midnight toker.
I dunno man, I've cooked some badass meals all tore up.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It would be great IF this were true. IF my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle. This line still has no Right end as they refuse to put 90 over there. Gregory with Collins, Irving and DLaw would be really good. Not happening.

Corso

Reaction score
Me too, I've also burned permanent scars on myself, being high/careless.
I still believe that while high, I make in-freakingly-credible meals, but that might be the herb talking.

You know what? I'm going to partake right this second. Let's see how my posts change.

Corso

Reaction score
Did he fail a hair folicle test is what I wanna know. I would be shocked if the NFL uses basic 12 panel urine test.
Have you noticed how the NFL operates? You shouldn't be shocked. They are so behind on everything and much of it is agenda driven.
Beelee dat.

Corso

Reaction score
Update #1: I'm liking more posts than usual. I'm considering a Like Bomb on a random page I like.

Haven't done that in a hot minute!