Reporters kicked out of locker room?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I would take a teddy bear mascot over rowdy.

Rowdy has been the downfall of the Cowboys. His first season as official mascot was 1996. The 1st season of the no Super Bowl streak...

The Teddy Bear is named after president Teddy Roosevelt because he refused to shoot a Bear on a hunting trip due to the unsportsmanlike setup of the ordeal.

As presidents go, he was one of the most physically "tough" ones in US history...
One of my favorites.
Speak softly but carry a big stick.

MetalMike

Reaction score
The Cowboys are so weak in every possible way. Weak minded. Weak leadership. Weak athletically. Just weak and soft and in need of a coach that puts them in their damn places and teaches them how to toughen up. Don't want to hear trash from the media? Beat teams down ten starters.
We need a coach that lets it be known in no uncertain terms that you can play your way out of the lineup just as easy as you can play your way into the lineup.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Entire threads based on Clarence Hill tweets.

source.gif
:laugh: I spit up my drink jerk..lol

Reaction score
expect anything less with this troll fest? Miserable lives want miserable company. Dont let them suck you in my guy lol
Some people don't accept mediocrity.

You, and many others, clearly do.

And that's ok. Most players on this team do too. Somebody here called them paycheck collectors. That's what they are.

I'm going to steal that phrase

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Jerry would blacklist any reporter or reporting organization from the locker room, players, death star, etc who acted like real reporters and asked hard questions.... he's done it before and will do it again. The man can't help himself. He'll tolerate no questioning of his greatness.
Just like all rulers. Same happens to cnn fox nbc ect

coult44

Reaction score
It’s a badge of honor when one of these low life’s starts hurling insults for being optimistic.

“lowlifes start hurling insults” Good grief,
This is the definition of hypocrisy. Probably the biggest hypocrite in the history of CZ.
All someone has to do is read your posts from one week and they can gather enough insults to last most people a year.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys are so weak in every possible way. Weak minded. Weak leadership. Weak athletically. Just weak and soft and in need of a coach that puts them in their damn places and teaches them how to toughen up. Don't want to hear trash from the media? Beat teams down ten starters.
Toughness never goes out of style in the NFL. Not surprisingly, the toughest teams- both mentally and physically are usually the teams with the deep playoff runs. Go figure.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Losers. Egos are so inflated the reporters were blocked from the outside. What a joke. Take your losses like real football players would.
I didn’t know talking to media was the mark of a “real football player”. I guess the definition has changed.

The teams has played poorly, but do we really have to have the media getting the players to say it for us to know it? Or are we worried about missing some soap opera moment?

Redline360

Reaction score
Cowboys = entertainment business
Patriots / Saits = football business

Totally different atmospheres in the sports industry

jnday

Reaction score

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team has done something for me that I did not think possible, make me dislike one more than that team that quit on Phillips. The difference is that these pampered aholes make more money and think they are more special.

Only the Cowboys media machine creates stars from Styrofoam.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
“lowlifes start hurling insults” Good grief,
This is the definition of hypocrisy. Probably the biggest hypocrite in the history of CZ.
All someone has to do is read your posts from one week and they can gather enough insults to last most people a year.
Here’s one of the top 10 low life’s here right on queue.

cern

Reaction score
Here’s one of the top 10 low life’s here right on queue.
Lowlife is a singular word. Low life (two words) has a different meaning. Lowlives is also an acceptable plural form of lowlife. In your case base baseborn or lumpen work just as well.:)

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Awww the poor babies are sad. Tired of hearing mean things. They all need a scooter.

A loser entitled team.

I hope Washington throttles them.