Reporters kicked out of locker room?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Entire threads based on Clarence Hill tweets.

source.gif
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like charmin, baby
Mascot should be a teddy bear.
I would take a teddy bear mascot over rowdy.

Rowdy has been the downfall of the Cowboys. His first season as official mascot was 1996. The 1st season of the no Super Bowl streak...

The Teddy Bear is named after president Teddy Roosevelt because he refused to shoot a Bear on a hunting trip due to the unsportsmanlike setup of the ordeal.

As presidents go, he was one of the most physically "tough" ones in US history...

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Seems like the players aren't happy with the bashing from the media.:muttley: No doubt were losing on Sunday. What a dumpster fire!

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019...i4Vdak99NrkAoJEhimhWJRRQqI0OLm0rt_Nd13d1nvPSw

Bunch of losers....…….lost to Philly's practice squad:laugh:

I guess they are use to milk and cookies in the lockerroom after big, tough games against division rivals backups and instead actually got called out by the reporters. Their feelings are hurt now.

LMAO:lmao:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Did nobody even read this? Hill clearly states that media session was over is why the media left. Another perfect example of dumb Cowboy fans. Yea this season sucked but there are a lot of other things you could actually cry about other then this non story.
expect anything less with this troll fest? Miserable lives want miserable company. Dont let them suck you in my guy lol

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
All the hot boyz should share their scooters with the rest of the team. It would put everyone in a better mood.
Great. Our team is riding mopeds around. Kinda like shriners at a parade or circus. I think Sunday I'll turn off TV volume and play Bennie hill music.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
this is what was said
A Cowboys media relations staffer ushered us out of the locker room with the comment, "let's do this again next week."
I replied: "That ain't up to us."
A Cowboys player: "It ain't up to us, either"
Me: "It was."
Another Cowboys player: "Shots fired"
Happy Friday
the media session was over, they were not kicked out.
"That ain't up to us." refers to winning the Commanders game
"It ain't up to us, either" refers to the giants need to beat philly
So I think there was some confusion, as I hope the player did not mean beating Commanders, if he did, it could mean it is up to the coaches to do better.

plymkr

Reaction score
I can't wait to read Jaylon's metaphorical tweet about this incident. It'll probably read something like this, "no rain on the inside, no pain from the outside, we're all down to ride. Amen".

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well that tells me we need a couple years of house cleaning with the new coach. I'm fine with it.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Been a fan for over 50 years. Never been so disgusted with this franchise as I am right now.
I feel your pain just enjoy the circus I really don't think there is a light at he end of the tunnel.The Jones going no where.

willia451

Reaction score
It’s at the point t where being optimistic gets you called a troll.

That's what losing 17-9 to the Eagles without scoring even 1 TD..........against their 2nd and 3rd string players in some cases no less.........gets us.

People are simply disgusted with being told year after year we are on a SB run only to see a trash product on the field of play.

I said in a post earlier in the week things would never be the same around here after that Eagles loss. It just felt like "The End".

And here we are. Get ready for a lot more.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Seem the players had a lack of effort on the field. After losing games because they couldn’t just turn it on when needed they decided to blame the staff. The staff knows they are lame ducks so they didn’t put much effort either so they get criticized by the media so they just kick them out so they don’t have to answer the same questions over and over.