Respect is what makes our forum work

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
We are all Cowboys fans, and oftentimes the people called "trolls" or "haters" bring up valid points. However, they sometimes present them in a way that kind of attacks what the "fairweather" or "homer" fans think and that's where a lot of the conflict here starts.

I've been here a while and have nobody on my ignore list. If I see something I don't agree with, I just leave them alone. I'm not here for drama or to argue, I'm here to talk football. I stay away from the heated arguments here, I get enough of that outside the forum :laugh:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Yeah, if you have self control you can “ignore” the comments without using the ignore feature. The most annoying part about the ignore feature is the drama queens who feel it necessary to publicize they are putting someone on ignore.

100%

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Going to take a small toke and a sip of some personally aged Tekillya and nod in your direction.

Gotta swordfish steak to grill in 30 so I'm about to head out for the night as the extremities need to be cared to.
The Devil is always in the details!

Any movie suggestions, off the top of your head?
Southern Comfort is a great one that is hard to find,, Christine by Stephen King is a cult classic on a great night.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Sorry, but calling someone a ‘hater’ is not name calling. There are people here who are Jerry-haters, Dak-haters, Dak-lovers, those with DDS-Dak Derangement Syndrome, JDS-Jerry Derangement Syndrome, Zeke-haters/lovers, etc. Even a few Garrett-lovers, strange as that may be.

If someone calls you a hater or lover or whatever, laugh about it, have fun with it, wear it proudly if it suits you.

If it bugs one so much and one’s power of self-ignore is not strong enough, there is the ignore button. Control what you can control - yourself, not other people.

Like I said in previous posts, I like the negative feedback and the sometimes salty and witty comments.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. No one here has any sticks or stones but some people seem to still live in their imaginary glass houses.

Someone put ‘numbnuts’ in as my name. There is a story behind that. It is hilarious. I love it and wouldn’t change it. Every time I notice it, I smile. Have some fun. Life’s better that way.
:hammer:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We are all Cowboys fans, and oftentimes the people called "trolls" or "haters" bring up valid points. However, they sometimes present them in a way that kind of attacks what the "fairweather" or "homer" fans think and that's where a lot of the conflict here starts.

I've been here a while and have nobody on my ignore list. If I see something I don't agree with, I just leave them alone. I'm not here for drama or to argue, I'm here to talk football. I stay away from the heated arguments here, I get enough of that outside the forum :laugh:
Wise old soul

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

tenor.gif

Blitzen

Reaction score

Yeah, I would say many on here want to regulate the general level of positivity or negativity for board members. When someone goes too far on the spectrum (based on some arbitrary notion from one of the posters) those that feel differently feel the need to try to bring the feeling back towards middle ground or fully to their side.

What is interesting and humorous to me is how emotionally invested some fans get over how other Cowboys' fans interpret the Cowboys' organization and the individual players.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I've just finished reading all 13 pages.
A clear consensus that one member in particular is a problem
and a nuisance on the board.

Throw out one rock to port side and the board cleans up nicely.

A quick look at the total reports should also be helpful.
Call out the ones creating the rifts instead of a blanket thread.
Simply use the data to oust the constant offenders.
Give them notice/warning using a three-strike rule, or something.

Just an opinion.