Respect is what makes our forum work

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm not sure who or what situation you are referring to, but I will say this....this forum BY FAR has the least bad blood between posters than any forum I've ever been a part of....college athletic forums of any kind are the WORST. I'd be lost without this site....it is the best. Just wish wish we could loosen up a bit with the language restrictions....at least while Cowboy games are in progress....I can't yell and swear loudly in the house without scaring the wife and our little dog.:angry:
The language restrictions are one of the primary reasons for less bad blood.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I respect everyones opinion that post here,, I know I have been put on ignore by many here, I am somewhat of a rebel renegade and Ive never been able to slow down.
I have tried.
But I have never ever put even the most offensive posters here on ignore,, I will always gain more even from the truly ignorant by listening and not blocking what is not appealing.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I respect everyones opinion that post here,, I know I have been put on ignore by many here, I am somewhat of a rebel renegade and Ive never been able to slow down.
I have tried.
But I have never ever put even the most offensive posters here on ignore,, I will always gain more even from the truly ignorant by listening and not blocking what is not appealing.
I have several on ignore, simply because if I don't, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, and regret it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I have tried.
Yeah, if you have self control you can “ignore” the comments without using the ignore feature. The most annoying part about the ignore feature is the drama queens who feel it necessary to publicize they are putting someone on ignore.

75boyz

Reaction score
^ Bold :hammer:

What is 'crazier' is that one overly critical group for one quarterback thinks it is somehow different philosophically from the other overly critical group for the other quarterback. Same nonsense from opposite sides of a single coin.

Great post.
One of the best behavioral descriptions I've read here.

Much respect to ya.

kskboys

Reaction score
I have tried.
Even Rocky?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Oh GROW UP. If the shoe fits....just because you disagree with someone doesn't make you a hater....let me spell it out for you....

If you came on a forum and said "Tony Romo sucks"....you are a hater.

The correct approach would be "Tony Romo sucks because......." and list your reasons why. But see example 1 is just what a troll would do. They make these one sentence statements to rile up forum members on the board because they get off on it.

So if calling a hater a "hater" is namecalling then I suggest you grow up because you could be called far worse.

Some people simply can't do what they ask others to do.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Some people simply can't do what they ask others to do.
I've come to grips that you have about 4 different types of fans on this site.

You have those who support everything the Cowboys do.
Those who hate everything the Cowboys do.
Fair fans who root for the Cowboys but hold them accountable.
And trolls/haters.

It just it what it is. Its pretty easy to decipher between the 4 thankfully.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I've come to grips that you have about 4 different types of fans on this site.

You have those who support everything the Cowboys do.
Those who hate everything the Cowboys do.
Fair fans who root for the Cowboys but hold them accountable.
And trolls/haters.

It just it what it is. Its pretty easy to decipher between the 4 thankfully.
And then there's me.

FatherlyVengefulBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

I know! I know. I'mma be here for a minute so relax and enjoy.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Got a Davidoff Grand Cru fired up right now brother, and told the wife not to bother me..
Going to take a small toke and a sip of some personally aged Tekillya and nod in your direction.

Gotta swordfish steak to grill in 30 so I'm about to head out for the night as the extremities need to be cared to.
The Devil is always in the details!

Any movie suggestions, off the top of your head?