Rest Of NFC East Has Eagles In Their Crosshairs

Pick A Team

• Total voters

cowboyec

Reaction score
What are you 12? You don’t remember the year after the so called dream team? lol. We can go back and forth all day. Here’s my final words on this. We will have a better team than you have for the next 3-4 Year’s. And we won’t have to do anything unusual to do that.
bull.

ghostdog

Reaction score
N then dumped his salary to MINN. Really.
The fact is none of those signings signaled thedown fall of our team. That we we able to flipped Bradford into some pick is immaterial. We signed him and we’re able to keep him and go forward. It’s just the Vikings made us an offer that we couldn’t refuse, lol. That pick became Barnett.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
The fact is none of those signings signaled thedown fall of our team. That we we able to flipped Bradford into some pick is immaterial. We signed him and we’re able to keep him and go forward. It’s just the Vikings made us an offer that we couldn’t refuse, lol. That pick became Barnett.

wasn't Barnett and Mac Hollins ?

Sydla

Reaction score
I really don't care who wins the SB if the Cowboys aren't playing for it, but one of the bad byproducts of the Eagles winning it, is their fans, which were already arrogant and full of themselves for having done nothing are now in full blown hyper drive.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'll also say this.

I believe the Cowboys have the talent to compete with the Eagles............. on the field.

I don't believe the Cowboys have the talent in the coaching staff to compete, however. Pederson and his staff, even with Reich leaving, are simply a better staff. Pederson is the brains behind that offense and far more creative than our offensive coaches and Schwartz is better than Marinelli.

Jerry is simply handing the division to the Eagles year after year as long as he employs our current coaching staff.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I really don't care who wins the SB if the Cowboys aren't playing for it, but one of the bad byproducts of the Eagles winning it, is their fans, which were already arrogant and full of themselves for having done nothing are now in full blown hyper drive.
Amazing isn't it. You can cut the arrogance with a knife. Look at the avatars and signatures of some of them. We've had Giant and Packer fans on here and they never showed this much arrogance.

ghostdog

Reaction score
Amazing isn't it. You can cut the arrogance with a knife. Look at the avatars and signatures of some of them. We've had Giant and Packer fans on here and they never showed this much arrogance.
This is coming from a fan of the most arrogant, hated team in the NFL? Who's fan base is made up of 70% cowboys fans and 30% football fans? Most other fan bases can deal with the arrogance it's the ignorance that burns their butts. I once had a fan on the other board tell me that if the cowboys go 6-0 in the division and 0-10 outside of it they still win the division because they beat alll the division foes, LMAO!!! And he tried to argue that position for three pages. Even other cowboys fans laughed. At east Eagles fans are knowledgeable.
We have a true home field advantage because of that knowledge. I've been to Dallas for several games, I'm not sure your "fans" know when to cheer. Or maybe it's the wine and cheese culture Jerry has cultivated. They are at the games to be seen. Pathetic. The whole atmosphere is more corporate than football. My God, you had a meme here (the empty trophy case) that's been used more than the smiley face. And we're the arrogant ones??? Pot meet kettle much? Well all I have to say is, if the last few weeks got you upset then you're in trouble. I think this is just the start....

Sydla

Reaction score
This is coming from a fan of the most arrogant, hated team in the NFL? Who's fan base is made up of 70% cowboys fans and 30% football fans? Most other fan bases can deal with the arrogance it's the ignorance that burns their butts. I once had a fan on the other board tell me that if the cowboys go 6-0 in the division and 0-10 outside of it they still win the division because they beat alll the division foes, LMAO!!! And he tried to argue that position for three pages. Even other cowboys fans laughed. At east Eagles fans are knowledgeable.
We have a true home field advantage because of that knowledge. I've been to Dallas for several games, I'm not sure your "fans" know when to cheer. Or maybe it's the wine and cheese culture Jerry has cultivated. They are at the games to be seen. Pathetic. The whole atmosphere is more corporate than football. My God, you had a meme here (the empty trophy case) that's been used more than the smiley face. And we're the arrogant ones??? Pot meet kettle much? Well all I have to say is, if the last few weeks got you upset then you're in trouble. I think this is just the start....

The idea that Eagles fans are more knowledgeable than most other NFL fans is pretty much a joke. I mean right now, you have fans in this city actually thinking it might be wise to turn over the franchise to Foles and trade Wentz. Oh and by the way, I had a discussion with an Eagles fan this year on Bleeding Green Nation that said the same thing about winning the division and fellow Eagles fans called him an idiot.

Dallas has a sanitary home field because of Jerry's mistake of building something that was more like an amusement park than a stadium with a home field. It's why you get a lot more visitors than most places, etc. It's another example of the reality that Jerry puts business above actual football success. But that's another discussion for another thread.

And the start of what? You guys going on a Pats-esque run?

ghostdog

Reaction score
The idea that Eagles fans are more knowledgeable than most other NFL fans is pretty much a joke. I mean right now, you have fans in this city actually thinking it might be wise to turn over the franchise to Foles and trade Wentz. Oh and by the way, I had a discussion with an Eagles fan this year on Bleeding Green Nation that said the same thing about winning the division and fellow Eagles fans called him an idiot.

Dallas has a sanitary home field because of Jerry's mistake of building something that was more like an amusement park than a stadium with a home field. It's why you get a lot more visitors than most places, etc. It's another example of the reality that Jerry puts business above actual football success. But that's another discussion for another thread.

And the start of what? You guys going on a Pats-esque run?
BS. People here really like Nick. Carson is a God. And my conversation with the fan I spoke of was so ridiculous I kept the thread. Can you post your alleged conversation? Of so let's both do it and see what's what.
And the reason more opponents populate your stadium is because your fans sell their tickets. Showing just how loyal they are. Here? There are no seasons ticket available. And to get one it has to be willed down to you. It's been that way for years.

Sydla

Reaction score
BS. People here really like Nick. Carson is a God. And my conversation with the fan I spoke of was so ridiculous I kept the thread. Can you post your alleged conversation? Of so let's both do it and see what's what.
And the reason more opponents populate your stadium is because your fans sell their tickets. Showing just how loyal they are. Here? There are no seasons ticket available. And to get one it has to be willed down to you. It's been that way for years.

I live up here. I listen to the radio - 97.5 - Mikey Miss, etc. and 94 WIP............. You absolutely have fans floating the idea of trading Wentz and keeping Foles. There were calls into the radio even before the SB where guys were asking do you think about moving Wentz if Foles wins the SB.

And yes, our fans sell our tickets because of what I said. Cowboys Stadium is more an attraction than a football stadium. That was Jerry's mistake in designing the stadium.

And no, I usually don't make it a habit of keeping conversations I have had on the internet with idiots. I don't these pages seriously enough to do it. But hey, if you want to believe Eagles fans are the smartest, have at it.

And I'll ask again, what's "just the start"?

GreenMean69

Reaction score
I live up here. I listen to the radio - 97.5 - Mikey Miss, etc. and 94 WIP............. You absolutely have fans floating the idea of trading Wentz and keeping Foles. There were calls into the radio even before the SB where guys were asking do you think about moving Wentz if Foles wins the SB.

And yes, our fans sell our tickets because of what I said. Cowboys Stadium is more an attraction than a football stadium. That was Jerry's mistake in designing the stadium.

And no, I usually don't make it a habit of keeping conversations I have had on the internet with idiots. I don't these pages seriously enough to do it. But hey, if you want to believe Eagles fans are the smartest, have at it.

since you are in Philly area , then you already know this ... Some Philly fans love the backup more then the Starter. Dont go off a few idiots and use that as the majority of fan base. Usually, its the morons / idiots that are heard the most. They have Diareah of the mouth constipation of the brain.

ghostdog

Reaction score

Listen Sydia, I actually like you. I think you’re smart and knowledgeable and make tons of solid points. I respect you. That being said, I think you’re wrong here. Regardless of how you may feel about Eagles fans you have to respect their fandom. And Mikey Miz is a joke. Any Eagles fan with a brain know this is Carson’s team. Those same Foles “fans” were wetting their pants after the Rams game. You know this...

kskboys

Reaction score
since you are in Philly area , then you already know this ... Some Philly fans love the backup more then the Starter. Dont go off a few idiots and use that as the majority of fan base. Usually, its the morons / idiots that are heard the most. They have Diareah of the mouth constipation of the brain.
Yeah, we have the same type of Cowboys fans. Currently they're all over Cooper Rush, who is the most consistent QB I've ever seen. At throwing slackarmed ducks!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
I think you missed the whole point. Not paying a QB a ton allows a team to build other areas up. When the QB must be paid, teams fall apart. NE is the exception. Eli, Flacco, Bigben, their team that carried them is not up to par anymore, and at least part of that is due to bloated QB contracts.

Oh, and don't forget, Brady took a 10 mil/season contract, less than half of a top 10 QB's salary, and look how it's paid off.

ghostdog

Reaction score
I think you missed the whole point. Not paying a QB a ton allows a team to build other areas up. When the QB must be paid, teams fall apart. NE is the exception. Eli, Flacco, Bigben, their team that carried them is not up to par anymore, and at least part of that is due to bloated QB contracts.

Oh, and don't forget, Brady took a 10 mil/season contract, less than half of a top 10 QB's salary, and look how it's paid off.
I completely agree. That’s why I said the Eagles have a three year window to make noice. Ideally when you draft well it lessons the effects of paying a QBs salary. You have younger players playing for cheap but getting great results. That’s where coaching makes a difference.

Sydla

Reaction score

Well your fellow Eagle fan here is using a conversation with one Cowboys fan to conclude Cowboys fans aren't smart.

Sydla

Reaction score
Listen Sydia, I actually like you. I think you’re smart and knowledgeable and make tons of solid points. I respect you. That being said, I think you’re wrong here. Regardless of how you may feel about Eagles fans you have to respect their fandom. And Mikey Miz is a joke. Any Eagles fan with a brain know this is Carson’s team. Those same Foles “fans” were wetting their pants after the Rams game. You know this...

I respect their fandom. I wish Cowboys fans had a similar passion, specifically the ones who have tickets and view them as investments that they sell for profit.

But Eagles fans, despite their beliefs, are no smarter than any other fanbase. Just showing up for games and not selling your tickets doesn't make you smarter or more knowledgeable fans.

And if it makes you feel better, I am quite jealous of your coaching staff. I am interested to see how the offense looks without Reich and DeFilippo. DeFilippo is a guy I hope we keep an eye as a potential replacement for Garrett, who I think is a boob.

ghostdog

Reaction score
I respect their fandom. I wish Cowboys fans had a similar passion, specifically the ones who have tickets and view them as investments that they sell for profit.

But Eagles fans, despite their beliefs, are no smarter than any other fanbase. Just showing up for games and not selling your tickets doesn't make you smarter or more knowledgeable fans.

And if it makes you feel better, I am quite jealous of your coaching staff. I am interested to see how the offense looks without Reich and DeFilippo. DeFilippo is a guy I hope we keep an eye as a potential replacement for Garrett, who I think is a boob.
Maybe I was a bit premature in my thoughts of you. But whatever. And to try and make it seem as though I said all fans had to do was show up and not sell their tickets to be good fans is intellectually dishonest not to mention just stupid. But again whatever. I don’t care in the least about feeling better over your feelings of jealousy. It means nothing to me. And to answer your question from earlier, we don’t have to be Patriot material to satisfy me. If we have the same success rate Ried had ( which is very doable) we will win more championships. Reid’s fatal flaw is he never played to win. He played to get there. That is no longer the case here.

Sydla

Reaction score
Maybe I was a bit premature in my thoughts of you. But whatever. And to try and make it seem as though I said all fans had to do was show up and not sell their tickets to be good fans is intellectually dishonest not to mention just stupid. But again whatever. I don’t care in the least about feeling better over your feelings of jealousy. It means nothing to me. And to answer your question from earlier, we don’t have to be Patriot material to satisfy me. If we have the same success rate Ried had ( which is very doable) we will win more championships. Reid’s fatal flaw is he never played to win. He played to get there. That is no longer the case here.

Actually I said no such thing.

And if we are being honest, the person who introduced the whole concept of knowledge equating to fans showing up was you, not me:

At east Eagles fans are knowledgeable.
We have a true home field advantage because of that knowledge.