Restaurants You Refuse to Eat At?

timb2

Reaction score
Yes you have your favorite places to eat at, but which ones do you refuse to eat there? What reasons why? I'll start.
Waffle House. I don't like to be at the counter ,that is too close to my food and strangers sitting right next to me. I won't go at night because I have seen too many videos with brawls inside Waffle House. The design interior looks outdated and always look dingy. I get bad vibes from the clientele people that go there like they escaped the trailor park or there is a projects nearby.So how about you? Where will you not eat at?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
t_500x300

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Yes you have your favorite places to eat at, but which ones do you refuse to eat there? What reasons why? I'll start.
Waffle House. I don't like to be at the counter ,that is too close to my food and strangers sitting right next to me. I won't go at night because I have seen too many videos with brawls inside Waffle House. The design interior looks outdated and always look dingy. I get bad vibes from the clientele people that go there like they escaped the trailor park or there is a projects nearby.So how about you? Where will you not eat at?
With Waffle House, you have to find right location and time.

To me, basically is around sunset and it needs to be surrounded by other sit down restaurants that isn’t fast food.

One place I would go for something other than eating but not eat there is Dave n Busters.

Creeper

Reaction score
Applebees. I ate there once 15 years ago and it was awful. The food looked and tasted like it was a TV dinner they just heated up for me. Everything about the food their was gross.

Also Taco Bell. everything there is a sloppy mess and in no way resembles Mexican cuisine.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Applebees. I ate there once 15 years ago and it was awful. The food looked and tasted like it was a TV dinner they just heated up for me. Everything about the food their was gross.

Also Taco Bell. everything there is a sloppy mess and in no way resembles Mexican cuisine.
I ate at Applebee's once and had the same experience. I had the boneless Buffalo wings and they didn't even taste like Buffalo wings. They were disgusting, like someone who'd never tasted Buffalo wings just put it together by colors

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I ate at Applebee's once and had the same experience. I had the boneless Buffalo wings and they didn't even taste like Buffalo wings. They were disgusting, like someone who'd never tasted Buffalo wings just put it together by colors
Yeah, I wouldn’t say I refuse it, but I see no reason to go to one of those generic TGIF places except for the bar.

On the Border is pretty disgusting. Haven’t been there in a long time. Maybe I was spoiled by all that great Tex-Mex in South Texas?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Agree with that. Waffle Houses always look old and dingy. Never been to one. But there are many in this country and never seen a nice looking one. Which doesn’t mean anything for a hole in the wall dive. I’ve been to some places that looked rough but had AWESOME food. But for a franchise, that’s a bad sign for sure.