Restaurants You Refuse to Eat At?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Chain pizza or Olive Garden.

I do have a soft spot for McDonalds breakfast and I’ll get BK once in awhile cause it’s a half a block away. I could hit the drive thru and be back home in minutes.
I will always have a soft spot for Egg McMuffins and Hash Browns from Mickey Ds. Their coffee these days isn’t actually that bad either.

Big_D

Reaction score
I will always have a soft spot for Egg McMuffins and Hash Browns from Mickey Ds. Their coffee these days isn’t actually that bad either.
Definitely.. The coffee is very good at McDonalds. Burger King also.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Jimmy Johns. Everything is cold. Toast the breat, heat the meat. Firehouse or WaWa any time.

Culvers is getting close to being on the list. A new one opened down the road from me. Food is always cold.

Popeyes has lost me for good. I have been going for 40+ years. Then they cut out Cajun Rice-That was about the only side item I want with chicken and the reason I went. The one in my area has constant problems. Card Machine doesn't work, no workers, cops are in the parking lot a lot because of problems, just shut it down already.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I refuse to eat at Hooters since they tried to serve me a completely raw chicken sandwich. I'll still drink there, though. I absolutely refuse to eat at Applebees, which I don't know why anyone would subject themselves to that.