Restaurants You Refuse to Eat At?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I mean it depends on your definition of "needing a fork" to not be a slob. My Chicago style could have but I just stuck my other hand under it like the slob I am.
Fork to be neat is one thing but when it is inches thick and utensils are required….that’s another. I like Chicago style too but when I want pizza, it will be NY style at least.

tromofan

Reaction score
1. Hardee's--Ate there once and almost had a Hardee-tack.
2. McDonald's--Had a McDouble, a McRib and a McShake. Later on, I had a McStroke(didn't order that).

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Sorry, a few posts late, but I agree Pizza Hut sucks these days. It used to be awesome. I loved it. While their hand-tossed has won me back a little bit, the rest of the menu is very underwhelming. Like, what happened to the Pan pizza? It used to be legendary! Today I would pass.

You guys in the NY vs. Chicago pizza debate forgot about Detroit! I love me some Detroit style pizza.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry, a few posts late, but I agree Pizza Hut sucks these days. It used to be awesome. I loved it. While their hand-tossed has won me back a little bit, the rest of the menu is very underwhelming. Like, what happened to the Pan pizza? It used to be legendary! Today I would pass.

You guys in the NY vs. Chicago pizza debate forgot about Detroit! I love me some Detroit style pizza.
We forgot nothing! :cool:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

My wife corrected me the other day and told me it's called Sicilian Pizza. At least in New York. No idea if that's correct or not. I like Detroit style too. Like I said, you can't go wrong with any pizza. Domino's used to have a slightly funky taste to its dough, but that's about all I've run into. Heck, I'll even scarf down those $1 Tostino's pizzas they sell in the frozen departments of grocery stores!

But Chicago Deep Dish is still the king for me. When you have to use a fork, not out of neatness, but because you have no choice. :cool:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My wife corrected me the other day and told me it's called Sicilian Pizza. At least in New York. No idea if that's correct or not. I like Detroit style too. Like I said, you can't go wrong with any pizza. Domino's used to have a slightly funky taste to its dough, but that's about all I've run into. Heck, I'll even scarf down those $1 Tostino's pizzas they sell in the frozen departments of grocery stores!

But Chicago Deep Dish is still the king for me. When you have to use a fork, not out of neatness, but because you have no choice. :cool:
Yeah, the thick, square pizza is Sicilian.

SlammedZero

Reaction score

Yeah I love me some pizza. Definitely a weakness food for me. I'll try all styles. :grin:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Little Caesars & Domino's Pizza is disgusting. I always go out of my way to go with Papa John's when it comes to pizza.
I've never had Papa John's, but you're the first person I've heard say anything good about it... outside the commercials, of course.

nobody

Reaction score
Little Caesars & Domino's Pizza is disgusting. I always go out of my way to go with Papa John's when it comes to pizza.
The only Little Caesar's I like now is the Pretzel Crust pizza.

Pizza Inn is truly disgusting. I haven't eaten there since 1990. When a pizza's crust tastes just like saltine crackers, there's a problem.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The only Little Caesar's I like now is the Pretzel Crust pizza.

Pizza Inn is truly disgusting. I haven't eaten there since 1990. When a pizza's crust tastes just like saltine crackers, there's a problem.
Pizza Inn still exists? I remember a time in Texas when you would find as many Pizza Inns as Pizza Huts and one by one they went out of business.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I've never had Papa John's, but you're the first person I've heard say anything good about it... outside the commercials, of course.
Yeah, my wife hates it but I love it. I believe they were the first franchise to popularize the garlic dip cups?