Reuben Foster Flunks Drug Test

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys would take Tim Williams before Foster anyway.

conner01

Reaction score
I wouldn't take him at 28
Great player but obviously not real bright
If he was there in the second, which he won't be, then I would
To many needs at other positions to take the risk at 28

lkelly

Reaction score
I like how he says that the incident resulting in him being sent home from the combine won't happen again. For a minute there I thought he would be an annual fixture at the combine. Good to see that he'll be one and done just like every other player in history.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboys pick Foster in the 2nd rd. lol

Just kidding stay away from troubled players Cowboys!!!!

ksg811

Reaction score
Not convinced of anything. Test wasn't positive but inconclusive due to being diluted meaning too much water for a reliable sample. If he truly was sick with vomiting and diarrhea, over hydrating is possible.

If he's there at 28, I would be running up with the card. Guy is insanely talented and if marijuana is the biggest concern, that's fine given that testing is being lightened. I don't think this is a Gregory 2.0 situation.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Too many good players in this draft to waste an early-round pick on an addicted player. I wouldn't touch him until the 4th.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Not convinced of anything. Test wasn't positive but inconclusive due to being diluted meaning too much water for a reliable sample. If he truly was sick with vomiting and diarrhea, over hydrating is possible.

If he's there at 28, I would be running up with the card. Guy is insanely talented and if marijuana is the biggest concern, that's fine given that testing is being lightened. I don't think this is a Gregory 2.0 situation.

Hmmmmm

Interesting.

He was a guy I was already not going to be shocked on draft night if he was sitting there at 28.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Too many good players in this draft to waste an early-round pick on an addicted player. I wouldn't touch him until the 4th.

Last month, Foster was notified that his urine sample obtained in Indianapolis during the combine was reported as dilute. Based on the provisions of the NFL's policy and program for substances of abuse, "this will be treated like a positive test."

As for why the test came back dilute, Foster explained in detail. He said he was sick before the combine. He was throwing up, had diarrhea, couldn't keep anything down and was cramping. One adviser offered to have a doctor put him on IVs to hydrate, but he didn't want that. He saw a doctor, got some medication and started hydrating himself.