NT- Collins
RDE-Gregory
SLB-Jaylon Smith
MLB-Rueben Foster
WLB-Sean Lee

I can wait until 2018 for this....;)

Nirvana

Reaction score
Not convinced of anything. Test wasn't positive but inconclusive due to being diluted meaning too much water for a reliable sample. If he truly was sick with vomiting and diarrhea, over hydrating is possible.

If he's there at 28, I would be running up with the card. Guy is insanely talented and if marijuana is the biggest concern, that's fine given that testing is being lightened. I don't think this is a Gregory 2.0 situation.

He's now in the drug test protocol as a first offender. They get tested randomly all the time, unlike the non-offenders. It's a death trap, and I hope the team is not interested in playing this game with more guys than we already have. Seriously I would have trouble with taking him in the 3rd round.

1253886001_office-no.gif

ksg811

Reaction score
He's now in the drug test protocol as a first offender. They get tested randomly all the time, unlike the non-offenders. It's a death trap, and I hope the team is not interested in playing this game with more guys than we already have. Seriously I would have trouble with taking him in the 3rd round.

He never failed a drug test in college and doesn't have known usage issues like Gregory, who admitted he was a heavy user. He is also a level 1 offender, which by the CBA is only a 90 day intervention. If he's clean for 90 days, he's squared away.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
LDE-Lawerence
DT- Irving
NT- Collins
RDE-Gregory
SLB-Jaylon Smith
MLB-Rueben Foster
WLB-Sean Lee

I can wait until 2018 for this....;)
lol well this is def not happening now. Anything floaty is in favor doesnt happen lol.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
oh yeah by the way. one of his advisors told him to go to the dr to get an iv to rehydrate him. He refused and said he would hydrate himself. A liar is the worst. Thats what Gregory is a liar who thinks everybody is stupid to fall for his lies like nobody knows how to hide a posistive drug test. Gonna be a big red flag. This liar is going to fall

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
oh yeah by the way. one of his advisors told him to go to the dr to get an iv to rehydrate him. He refused and said he would hydrate himself. A liar is the worst. Thats what Gregory is a liar who thinks everybody is stupid to fall for his lies like nobody knows how to hide a posistive drug test. Gonna be a big red flag. This liar is going to fall

You sound like a five year old.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am more concerned his body is falling apart by the way he plays.

ksg811

Reaction score

How does that make him a liar? If anything it confirms his story. He would have needed IVs for extreme water loss, which in his case comes from vomiting and diarrhea. Completely matches his story.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He should be taken right off our board rounds 1-3. We need to make the most of our picks, not gamble with the few we have. Been there, failed at that.

RamziD

Reaction score
So many red flags with this guy's mental makeup and how he handles diversity. I want no part with him...might consider him in the 5th round.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I haven't said this about others with various drug test issues, but I'll go on record here and say Foster is going to be an outstanding player in the NFL for many years.

Just not worried about this one.

Im not pushing for us to take him specifically, but that is my opinion.