Reuben Foster Flunks Drug Test

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I believe Foster. And he won't fall far. Assuming he calls to us, I would have no problem if Dallas took him. He doesn't have a marijuana problem and failed no tests in college. Draft him and we solidify our linebacking corp.
In fact, if he's there, I guarantee you Dallas will not pass him up.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not convinced of anything. Test wasn't positive but inconclusive due to being diluted meaning too much water for a reliable sample. If he truly was sick with vomiting and diarrhea, over hydrating is possible.

If he's there at 28, I would be running up with the card. Guy is insanely talented and if marijuana is the biggest concern, that's fine given that testing is being lightened. I don't think this is a Gregory 2.0 situation.

Exactly. Considered a failed test but not really. I'm not dropping him at all. He's my #1 ranked player. I like his crazy.

Aven8

Reaction score
While stupid during the damn draft process, this stupid rule has to be changed! It's getting ridiculous. People smoke weed folks and I'm really getting tired of acting like these guys are some sort of criminals. Gregory is supposedly the most well spoken, best guy their is, yet we act like he's a leper.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
How does that make him a liar? If anything it confirms his story. He would have needed IVs for extreme water loss, which in his case comes from vomiting and diarrhea. Completely matches his story.
When a player refuses to do what his own people are telling him to do, its usually because he;s hiding something. Thats why its a story right now.

MRCPS

Reaction score
A whole lot of people that think this will be an ongoing issue, it is not he stated that it may have came from food poisoning which may be valid.

Plankton

Reaction score
I don't buy his story for a minute. It was never mentioned until now, and it's not like he couldn't have before - especially considering that he was sent home from the combine after an issue with a nurse during medical testing.

Even in his apology after the fact, he never mentioned that he was sick and had food poisoning. Hell, it could have played well in his apology for what had transpired.

http://mmqb.si.com/nfl-draft-combine-reuben-foster-alabama-hospital-incident-draft-stock

waving monkey

Reaction score
I'm back and forth. Great talent a little small for the mike warning signs. We have seen this before.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Not that it has anything to do with this, but I drink water all day long. A ton of water. Probably a gallon a day, at least. Would this cause a test to be diluted?

Tristan

Reaction score
This is a bunch of BS, you should be able to drink as much as you like! If theres so little of something in your system that drinking water gives you a clean sample then they should leave you the hell alone imo!

Weed stays in youre system for 3 full weeks, If the hypocrytes actually find thc thats one thing but the diluted sample fear is some communist bs

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Speaking from past experience, it sounds like he dipped the tube in the tank. When you get popped with a test you know you're going to fail you panic. You dribble a little pee in the tube and top it with toilet water. The hope is that it will dilute the sample enough to mask the THC. I tried the same thing in high school ( I had issues) and got popped for the same thing, diluting a sample. I believe I even used the same excuse of over hydrating, so they tested me again right then and it was a big fat failure. It wasn't a fun Christmas in Margaritaville that year.

The problem with a diluted test is that you don't know what he's hiding. Maybe he just smoked a little with his buddies before starting his NFL career. Maybe it was PEDs. Maybe he's freebasing peanut butter meth. You just don't know, but you don't dilute it by drinking your Arctic Blast Gatorade.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Speaking from past experience, it sounds like he dipped the tube in the tank. When you get popped with a test you know you're going to fail you panic. You dribble a little pee in the tube and top it with toilet water. The hope is that it will dilute the sample enough to mask the THC. I tried the same thing in high school ( I had issues) and got popped for the same thing, diluting a sample. I believe I even used the same excuse of over hydrating, so they tested me again right then and it was a big fat failure. It wasn't a fun Christmas in Margaritaville that year.

The problem with a diluted test is that you don't know what he's hiding. Maybe he just smoked a little with his buddies before starting his NFL career. Maybe it was PEDs. Maybe he's freebasing peanut butter meth. You just don't know, but you don't dilute it by drinking your Arctic Blast Gatorade.
Ahhh ok