CZ POLL Revisiting: Do you support the Cooper trade?

Do you like the trade for Cooper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Now with a few weeks under our belt, and Cooper having proved himself in opening up the offense, plus with 3 wins in his 3 games here our draft pick is likely going to be later than those terrified we were going to be handing over a top 5 / 10 pick were fearing, do you now support the trade for Cooper?
Well I’m pretty sure we are 2-1 since

roughneck266

Reaction score
Considering the options in the upcoming draft, and the fact you don't KNOW how those options will pan out ( tons of busts out there). I still like the trade. Yes, I wish we could have gotten him for a second, but, that wasn't in the cards. We got a viable #1 receiver who is still young and very capable. I will take it.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Had no idea how Cooper would turn out here didn't really follow the guy so I didn't voice an opinion just waited to see how it played out and so far it looks good .

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now with a few weeks under our belt, and Cooper having proved himself in opening up the offense, plus with 3 wins in his 3 games here our draft pick is likely going to be later than those terrified we were going to be handing over a top 5 / 10 pick were fearing, do you now support the trade for Cooper?

If they didn't make the trade, they were likely going to draft a WR in the 1st and probably would have traded up if needed.

The alternative to Cooper easily could have ended up being a 1st and 2nd in the 2019 draft for a WR.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If they didn't make the trade, they were likely going to draft a WR in the 1st and probably would have traded up if needed.

The alternative to Cooper easily could have ended up being a 1st and 2nd in the 2019 draft for a WR.

And I would have been against drafting a WR in the first as well.

WRs with Dak are a waste.

Give me an offensive tackle, safety, TE, or something that won’t be limited by our lack of ability to throw downfield.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Like Cooper, hopefully Raiders get back a 20 plus pick

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Didn't like the trade.

That said, if we keep winning and our pick ends up in the mid-20s it becomes more pallatable.

Like the player though.

Damn you hated him so much you were willing to go to war three weeks ago. The only thing you ever talked about were his drops. Now you like him, now thats youve actually seen him play, when you hadnt before.

Improvement!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
A 1st is still too much, a low 1st being only a little too much. Think a high 2nd would have been the perfect price, and thats the value we were competing with when Titans offered their 1st and to swap 2nds.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm cool with anything that doesn't Hurt my Family.

Big Trouble In Trouble China will still entertain the crud out of me both tonight and several nights from now.
As will all of John Carpenter's flicks.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
As of now, for a mid first round pick he's definitely worth it. So we'll have to wait and see until the end of the season.

If he plays for eight years at over a thousand yards per season levels then I think he was definitely worth even a high first round pick.

irishline

Reaction score

Yes I do like the pick. However, we did not win all 3 games since he got here. That said, I hope we keep on winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.