Revisiting Maher over Bailey

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You guys and your timing with the "get rid of" posts lol. Kick a 62 harder....get rid of him. Throw for 455?He has to go lol.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I'd get rid of Maher too. He's missed too many kicks lately and several near misses. He's got a big leg but I have no confidence whatsoever in him making a big kick in the playoffs.

Good thing the Cowboys are not relying on your "confidence" to make personnel decisions.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I'd get rid of Maher too. He's missed too many kicks lately and several near misses. He's got a big leg but I have no confidence whatsoever in him making a big kick in the playoffs.

I said before the season I agreed with the decision to let Bailey walk in favor of Maher.

I'm getting the feeling we should do it again with Maher. Although: 62 yards dead center may turn his confidence to the positive again.

This bears watching down the stretch. 2 misses within 45 and I'm bringing in somebody else.

IceBowler

Reaction score
It's like getting a case of the "Shanks" in a golf swing ... comes out of nowhere and is a death-knell - Truly one of the great mysteries of the cosmos.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
That means less than nothing to me.
So what you're saying is that it means so little to you (has "negative" meaning) that it's gotten to the point where you actually mean something to the PFF stats? :laugh:

eromeopolk

Reaction score
you forgot 3mil vs 800k :)) we won this decision..
Kickers are paid to make field goals. That's all I care about. He has a great leg. If he gets his groove back, we should be fine. He has missed some pressure kicks. But he is worth the pay.