Rex Grossman Thread *merged*

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Tricky-22;1358697 said:
Yes

Or

NO
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO,

Grossman has to be the worst QB to ever play in the SB. Just painful even watching him.

How the hell did the Bears get to the SB with this stiff at QB:confused:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Now that Grossman got exposed in the Super Bowl let's all talk about how much better Romo is. :lmao2:

Homerism is the best kinda goggles a man can wear. Inspite of that I hope you guys are right!!!!;) Viva Romo!!!!:starspin:starspin

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
no. Griese will be the starter until their 1st rd QB they draft in this coming draft is ready.

Woods

Reaction score
No, I think the Bears will bring in competition, and Grossman will get beaten out.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
nope, i think they will go for a free-agent - maybe jeff garcia. i hope he starts next season cause that will make it easier for us but i don't think he will.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
ELDudearino;1358727 said:
Now that Grossman got exposed in the Super Bowl let's all talk about how much better Romo is. :lmao2:

Homerism is the best kinda goggles a man can wear. Inspite of that I hope you guys are right!!!!;) Viva Romo!!!!:starspin:starspin

I was posting why he was better before the superbowl. I just thought it would be fun to do with more proof.:laugh2:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
zeromaster;1357491 said:
Should make for a very classy hangover. :D

Hangovers are a myth sonny:beer1:

I chased it down with some Guiness:D

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1358747 said:
I was posting why he was better before the superbowl. I just thought it would be fun to do with more proof.:laugh2:

Proof will appear in the up and coming post season,

here's to Romo's success:toast2::pray2:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
yeah great one there Mooch........no more coaching and no more analysis from your pathetic self....just go away.....not even Jaws comes off as foolish as THE MOOCH

Woods

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I've ever seen a worse QB performance than Rex in the Super Bowl.

You've got to pity the guy.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
pity him? he got to start in the freakin Super Bowl...i will never pity someone who gets to start in the biggest sporting event of the year......well except his teammates who had to suffer through his pathetic performance.

Woods

Reaction score
Biggems;1358835 said:
pity him? he got to start in the freakin Super Bowl...i will never pity someone who gets to start in the biggest sporting event of the year......well except his teammates who had to suffer through his pathetic performance.

Pity him for what comes next . . . . going home to Chicago. He's going to get hammered in the press/fans/etc.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Woods;1358829 said:
I'm not sure if I've ever seen a worse QB performance than Rex in the Super Bowl.

You've got to pity the guy.

Ben Rothlesberger, 24 QB rating

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I think if the Bears started ANY other QB minus Quincy Carter they win that game.