Twitter: Rex Ryan interviewed for Cowboys DC job

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
you think he plays some 3-4 if he's brought on an will guys buy in?
It sounds like his players liked him, and his D was always good, Isaiah Stanback was talking about how hard his scheme was to prepare for.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Odd thing to say considering they are interviewing several highly regarded defensive coaches and have turned down two others who were interested in the job.

Who is it they can't hire? Give me a name.
You of all people aren’t falling for they turned down Mike vrabel story coming from one guy from “atoz” sports are you?

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score
I sure hope Cowboys do not hire Ryan, his time has passed him by and I do not want to hear about feet

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We couldn't field 2 average linebackers this season and you want to start 4 of them? Yikes.
The two outside backers are already on the team with depth. We would need the two inside backers and depth.

dupree89

Reaction score
I'm surprised I cant find anything about this on the ESPN homepage

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
No Doubt Trex Ryan Is a Opposing Figure..He Would Be The Biggest Splash Of All Other Candidates For Jerra.
ATMLLGBZJEDQIR4JFQYLFTUJUU.jpg

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the midgame sideline brawl betwen McCarthy and Ryan.

Both are finger-pointers, this should end well.

Cowboys are transitioning from Keeping up with the Kardashians to full-blown WWE Raw.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I am looking forward to the midgame sideline brawl betwen McCarthy and Ryan.

Both are finger-pointers, this should end well.

Cowboys are transitioning from Keeping up with the Kardashians to full-blown WWE Raw.
I get the feeling that Jerry is intentionally looking for a coach to 'challenge' Mike, which is not something a functional organization would do because it's insane. But this is Dallas and Jerry thinks he's some kind of genius with the secret sauce