Rex Ryan, Ryan Clark and Orvlosky on Dak/Wentz

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We are the only team that injuries are not an issue when the media blast us.

“If only New England had cap and their guys weren’t injured / COVID opt outs they’d win!”

No ****. We’d win with our guys healthy as well

Ikr? If we had Dak Prescott and if our defence had played this season like they did yesterday, we'd be one of 2 undefeated teams.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Wow. I wouldn't even admit that in public lol.

I don’t care.. This season is lost and I want a high draft pick. If that makes me a bad fan then I’ll own it. I hope we lose every game the rest of the season.

I like getting stud players at a discount.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t care.. This season is lost and I want a high draft pick. If that makes me a bad fan then I’ll own it. I hope we lose every game the rest of the season.

I like getting stud players at a discount.
I like it too but I surely don't root for it and I surely wouldn't root for the Eagles. I don't have to root against my team in order for them to lose they do it anyway lol.

renny

Reaction score
I'm a Wentz homer.

He's playing awful. It just is what it is.

But...

His Oline is garbage and their offensive weapons are garbage.

IF this were Dak we would have a mountain of excuses for how he is playing and it would start with those 2 things.. Oline being garbage and no offensive weapons so lets be consistent.

He's playing awful on a awful team.
You said a mouth full "WENTZ HOMER" enough said, Philly homer.

tico

Reaction score
Exactly 100%... Wentz is not even better than Dani Dimes. I wonder what Cowterd is saying about his golden rooster Wentz?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The same media who kept saying sign Zeke pay Zeke... I don't care what they say they are looking for rating

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
They’re just mad that Bellichick depended on Brady and not the other way around.

Redline360

Reaction score
Wentz for the last two years has been surronded by an offensive sh**t show with injuries and or lack of talent. He's been pretty terrible though however they seem to be able to pull stuff out of a hat at the end of the year. Wentz has regressed

I believe their defense is pretty good. If they can stay healthy on the offensive side they could have a decent team

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wentz for the last two years has been surronded by an offensive sh**t show with injuries and or lack of talent. He's been pretty terrible though however they seem to be able to pull stuff out of a hat at the end of the year. Wentz has regressed

I believe their defense is pretty good. If they can stay healthy on the offensive side they could have a decent team
People keep blaming his supporting cast but his supporting cast isn't causing him to take coverage sacks or miss wide open receivers. He sucked last night and it had nothing to do with injuries.

Redline360

Reaction score
People keep blaming his supporting cast but his supporting cast isn't causing him to take coverage sacks or miss wide open receivers. He sucked last night and it had nothing to do with injuries.

Not denying that. Dude needs to learn to throw it away too. Tons of his turnovers come from trying to extend plays for absolutely no reason

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not denying that. Dude needs to learn to throw it away too. Tons of his turnovers come from trying to extend plays for absolutely no reason
I agree. That Donovan Wilson turnover was insane. I've never seen anyone do that. Very odd. Just sit there and wait for Wilson to tackle you.