RG3: Cowboys can win it all with Dak

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Can Dak win a SB with Dallas? Most will say no. But if Dallas wants to "set the market" and soak up so much cap space then NO.
The man is set for life and his family. Anyone one of us could live very, very easily on what Prescott and these players make.
So if he believes he can will a Superbowl, allow ( which is another subject) the franchise to spread the wealth around. But then the Jones never do that either so another angle of saying NO
Honestly, I don’t believe anyone can win a SB with Jethro. He’d screw up Mahomes here. Lol

Brax

Reaction score
Very true, Brax. But, he is still correct in his assessment of the Dallas Cowboys.
No one really knows but the players and coaches and FO and the folks who keep say this are the talking heads. Time will tell

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Of course he's entitled to whatever opinion he desires. Open forum, open dialogue

I kind of question how much he actually believes in Dak vs how much he likes to troll

"Troy Aikman thinks you're a no nothing dolt. Bathe in your shame" (followed by 7 or 8 :laugh: emojis)

Isn't anything resembling a defense of Dak. It's a recipe for chaos. Which, of course, ensues every time he does the same tired routine

What's really being accomplished other than hijacking the forum? Honest question.
Absolutely nothing. It’s simply retaliation thread.

The Dak Trolls are allowed free reign so I guess the Dak Homers deserve their moment.

Shame on us for feeding their crap. Good for business on this forum . More post more advertising dollars.

Brax

Reaction score
That's cute. Call me whatever you want. My mother too, while you're at it.

Your opinion doesn't matter. Neither does mine.

Hall of Famer Troy Aikman still thinks you're a know-nothing dolt. Bathe in the shame.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

David LaFleur​

Remember him, personally endorsed by TA , drafted in first round, TA also said he was the driving force of the Cowboys, ended up a total bust. So TA believes Dak can be as great just like Dave LaFluer. Lmao, good night junior stop being such a A-hole.

slick325

Reaction score
No one really knows but the players and coaches and FO and the folks who keep say this are the talking heads. Time will tell
To be fair, former players have said the same. But, I get where you're coming from.

MikeT22

Reaction score
It’s always just talk. The actions and results do not support it.

Someone could say the Cowboys can win it all with Cooper Rush, and there would be no basis for it either.

Brax

Reaction score
To be fair, former players have said the same. But, I get where you're coming from.
Probably true as you say, winning is cure if things go south next season then we will know one way or the other

BoysForLife

Reaction score

David LaFleur​

Remember him, personally endorsed by TA , drafted in first round, TA also said he was the driving force of the Cowboys, ended up a total bust. So TA believes Dak can be as great just like Dave LaFluer. Lmao, good night junior stop being such a A-hole.
:hammer:ouch.

GoldenR

Reaction score
0 passing yards in the first Qtr of the last playoff game and 2 costly picks in the 2nd Qtr to seal the victory for Packers early. RG3 you are a bigger clown than Dak! As for Aikman, anyone watching the Cowboy games on Fox sees Troys' true assessment of Dak by the look on his face when Dak keeeps making the same mistakes over and over and over....................................................................and over again after 8 yearsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J817

Reaction score

David LaFleur​

Wanna feel old?

Brooksey

Reaction score
Dak has never been the problem. That’s why he’s going to be extended. He can certainly lead the Cowboys to the Super Bowl with an offense that can run the ball and a defense that can stop the run. They basics.
He's had a great O-line and Defense. He's a choker. It's always the O-line's fault when you hold it for 4 secs in the NFL.

Gimme a break... you're washed, spent actually.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Weird. It’s funny how some of these non-Cowboys players are coming out supporting Dak recently during the time for a possible extension, but when it comes to game time you have opposing teams players saying they’re going to make Dak beat them because they’re not afraid of what he can do.

LysleE

Reaction score
Dak is an average QB who pads his stats against inferior teams; this past season he had a RB who averaged over 1000 yards and legitimate #1 and #2 WRs in Lamb and Cooks; a good TE and an opportunistic defense. And still not a playoff win.
For the upcoming season the O-line is in flux with the strong possibility 2 starters leaving in FA with a RT coming off a sub-par year; the starting RB will be gone; the #2 WR is under-utilized and the DL and LB issues still remain. There are way too many weaknesses to be addressed in the draft and FA.
Jerry will pay Dak what…maybe $60MM per year to lead the team to a playoff win with less talent?

DandyDon52

Reaction score

I know, I know, what do NFL QBs like RG3 and Troy Aikman know???

Who cares that NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs rank Dak as a top 10 QB every offseason???

Here's Aikman yesterday on Dak, for those who missed it, after he said the Cowboys should keep Dak around:

"I know they've come up short the last few years... but he's been a great player in this league, and his best years are still ahead of him."

Shut up, Troy! Who cares what you think!?!?

When you've captured the hearts and minds of lowly, pear-shaped haters on a message board, THAT'S when you've truly arrived!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I agree culture is a problem, even though the jones boys say it isnt.
The HC and coaches are a problem too.
Dak is a top 10 QB if you go by season stats and wins.

But those things are not going to change so how is dak supposed to get to a SB and win ???
With dak extended for possibly 60 mil a year , would it not be better to go with a cheaper QB and use the extra $ to add players to defense? or offense?
With dak making that much the 24 team onward will be a lesser team, so how is dak going to do better with less??

My main complaint with dak is his pay, and he hasnt been as good in playoffs as he is in regular season.
I might also say that dak himself just said there is no culture problem.
And in the past 8 years he hasnt done anything to helpwith the culture problem.
He is like JG tells his team mates when they mess up it is ok, and that doesnt help.

Ever see dak get mad when they lose? I havent. Thats because IMO he doesnt mind losing, like others on the team as long as he
gets the big $ , it is no big deal to lose in playoffs.
Dak doesnt seem to be obsessed with winning a SB, it is more like just icing on the cake if it happens magically.

Are other qb's like that? sure they are.

Mahomes and Brady are the only 2 that seem to be obsessed with winning SB's and they go all out to win, and it pays off most of the time.
Josh Allen plays hard too, but he has to get past KC, and he and his team havent been able to do that.

Some here say dak sucks, or is not a good qb, which is true for playoff games, but not reg season.
Dak has won only 2 playoff wc games in 8 years. Do you think that is good? worth 60 mil? I dont think it is , and that is whyy many think
he has had his time, and not accomplished enough. At some point it is time to let someone else try.

But dak like any other qb is going to have to win in spite of jones boys, coaches, culture.
Romo had the same problem and he could not overcome those things, and I doubt dak can either.

So bottom line is dak hasnt got the team to a SB, not even past the div round, ( can we agree on that?) on a rookie deal, and @ 40 mil a year,
so how is he going to do it @ 60 mil a year, with a lesser team than what he had in the past??

The OL is going to maybe be real bad this season also and the run game too.
Add to that the schedule is way tougher this season.
Dan left and it remains to be seen what zimmer can do with defense.

This isnt a hater post , just me being real, I think watching the cowboys would be more interesting with another qb, but unless
they got lucky, it doesnt mean that guy could do better than dak, but if he was cheap, and the jones boys did the right thing with
the extra money , the team might do better in playoffs.
But that would be more fun than just watching more dak led seasons with
the usual endings.

Last edited:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Heh ;) some of the people who dissed Emmitt, calling him not the brightest bulb, now giving their thumbs up and pretending like RGIII is a genius.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dak had minor set backs with defense and a few drops against Green Bay and had a complete meltdown, you could see it in his eyes. He’s terrible when it counts,