Twitter: RGIII: The Dallas Cowboys are having the worst offseason in the NFL

Motorola

Reaction score
I'm talking in comparison to the Dallas Cowboys who make almost 500 Million more per year than the Raiders... who have Jimmy G at QB this year.
Jerry is 81 and wants another SB, Dak lacks post-season success and wants 60M per year. Sell yourself whatever BS story you want.
I thought Garoppolo signed with the Rams. I must not be keeping up.
You're correct, 'KingCorcoran'.

'Brooksey' is the one not keeping up.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
No his not. What makes you say that? Frankly, an DC without talent can't do jack with what they have. So far Zimmer hasn't done a thing to make me believe he's better than Quinn.
Quinn sucks. Guy built his reputation working for Pete Carroll and a defense that will have 5 hall of famers. Went to Atlanta and put that franchise in a ditch. Gave you one of the worst coaching performances in SB history. Comes to Dallas and gets destroyed by every good motion based offense. His last game an absolute embarrassment. Got the DC job because that crap franchise panicked. He will absolutely fail there. Guy sucks.

_sturt_

Reaction score
your "expert"? advice
giphy.gif

Quote this "expert advice" I gave, my friend, and I'll gladly take my flogging for being so pompous. Must not have noticed what I typed.

Meanwhile, back on earth.

Rather, than "advice," the comment made merely asserted that it's nonsense to me that anyone should give any more of a rip what RGIII thinks about the status of any given team's roster composition and player acquisition than any other common Joe or Jane Lunchbucket gathered here.

*Steve, unsolicited advice.... give up while you're still ahead, when your previous post is so far back in the distance that no one cares anymore.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Quinn sucks. Guy built his reputation working for Pete Carroll and a defense that will have 5 hall of famers. Went to Atlanta and put that franchise in a ditch. Gave you one of the worst coaching performances in SB history. Comes to Dallas and gets destroyed by every good motion based offense. His last game an absolute embarrassment. Got the DC job because that crap franchise panicked. He will absolutely fail there. Guy sucks.
LOL same could be said about Wandstat. Who built his reputation in the 90s and hasn't done much since then. Quinn has changed our defense to one we consistently got sacks and INTs, and have done so in the top 5 since he's been here. What has Wandstadt done for us lately?

Frankly, he is nothing more than a Jerry Jones feel good hire. He is overrated.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Quote this "expert advice" I gave, my friend, and I'll gladly take my flogging for being so pompous. Must not have noticed what I typed.

Meanwhile, back on earth.

Rather, than "advice," the comment made merely asserted that it's nonsense to me that anyone should give any more of a rip what RGIII thinks about the status of any given team's roster composition and player acquisition than any other common Joe or Jane Lunchbucket gathered here.

*Steve, unsolicited advice.... give up while you're still ahead, when your previous post is so far back in the distance that no one cares anymore.
Oh I have already let it go (while still standing by my comment).

Let it be known that I could not care any less what other people care about. If they care, fine, if they don't fine.

jsb357

Reaction score
I would rather have the worst off season in franchise history
followed up by a SB appearance than to have the status quo.

Brooksey

Reaction score
I thought Garoppolo signed with the Rams. I must not be keeping up.
You're right they're rolling out Gardner Minshew instead of Jimmy G, I missed that transaction but what's the difference? Nothing...You said they don't need a QB like Dak Prescott because they have high ticket prices and they will probably sell out anyway. :thumbup:

khiladi

Reaction score
If we are rebuilding and not signing Dak, it’s the best off-season in a long time…

_sturt_

Reaction score
Oh I have already let it go (while still standing by my comment).
hehe.... of course you did, Steve.

And.

Of course you did... hehehe.

Let it be known that I could not care any less what other people care about. If they care, fine, if they don't fine.
Of course. Nothing could be clearer at this moment than that fact. But thank you for reassuring us all anyway.

Self-awareness such a strong suit. I admire you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hehe.... of course you did, Steve.

And.

Of course you did... hehehe.

Of course. Nothing could be clearer at this moment than that fact. But thank you for reassuring us all anyway.

Self-awareness such a strong suit. I admire you.
Ah...internet psychologist!

Impressive!

That is what you wanted, right? Impress people?

So there you go...we can be FOR REAL done with this nonsense?

_sturt_

Reaction score
can be FOR REAL done with this nonsense
Is that your advice, Steve?... hehehe

Yes. Yes. The lack of producing a quote to establish your conclusion... that said quite enough, imo. I'm done having fun with your contortions, Mr. Self-Awareness, and will leave you alone now. :)

But next time, just say up front, "Hey, don't be disrespecting RGIII. He's my cousin." The transparency will be better taken than is taking shots at people just making self-evident observations about RGIII's standing as insightful (... or lacking that, as the case may be).

plasticman

Reaction score
By not signing players and losing many through free agency, doesn't this mean the Cowboys should have an opportunity to receive a tremendous number of compensatory picks?

Maybe that is part of the plan. Free agents are far more expensive than rookie draft picks. It could be they are shoring up for lots of cheap "rookie contract" labor after dealing with the contracts of Dak, CeeDee, and Michah

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I support the crap out of ole Jer. I don't care if he ever wins another game. He's just a great guy and family man. He's one of the best GM's in the game.
Me thinks you are a little behind on the April Fool's Day prank kind of thing.....but, hey...better late than never, I guess. And no, he is never gonna put you on his payroll for gaslighting assistance. He already has his VP in charge of gaslighting.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There's no getting around the facts that the Cowboys' FO isn't concerned with playoff success in 2024. They're obviously contented with being fairly successful in the regular season without anything beyond that to their credit. Money isn't something they're willing to spend to see contention for play deep into the playoffs, much less to get to the Super Bowl. It might be wise to join me in simply being entertained by the Cowboys in 2024. It seems the Cowboys' FO has finally come to grips with their own disabilities to compete for playoff success and are preparing to "retool."

Last edited: