Rhein @ Amsterdam Official Thread (Rhein 31 - AMS 35)

MrPhil

Reaction score
YoMick said:
More than the win. I look forward to theses two teams playing again next week in Rheins homefield.

Its all about the Henson progress not so much win or loss. Although he grew in this one and almost pulled it out.

Agree completely.

MrPhil

Reaction score
CATCH17 said:
Anyone know how many drops he had today?

Not sure exactly but, I can remember at least 4/5 that should have been caught including a couple of deep ones.

MrPhil

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Henson 17-28 187 2td 1int 1sk QBr 89.4

Man, that rating dropped after the 4th QTR! Oh well, still an impressive showing by Henson.

ctalker

Reaction score
CATCH17 said:
Anyone know how many drops he had today?

Quite a few. The AMS offsense is clearly more talented than the Rhine. Hamden usually had more time to pass and his WR's seemed great by NFLE standards.

MrPhil

Reaction score
ctalker said:
Quite a few. The AMS offsense is clearly more talented than the Rhine. Hamden usually had more time to pass and his WR's seemed great by NFLE standards.

Agreed and this makes Henson's performance all the more impressive IMO.

Silverstar

Reaction score
abersonc said:
Nice to mix in a little racism.

Umm...my Sister in-law is Vietnamese and I love her like my own Sister.

If you have anything more to say about this...PM me.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
MrPhil said:
Man, that rating dropped after the 4th QTR! Oh well, still an impressive showing by Henson.
The flaw with the quarterback rating is that it is heavily inflated with tds and heavily deflated with interceptions.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Real wobbler by Henson at the end, but overall I thought he improved again this week. Clearly Amsterdam is a better overall team. Hamdan certainly has a better o-line and receivers to work with. I've watched all 5 games and Henson has been nothing but encouraging so far. Let's hope it continues.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Henson was throwing off his back foot all day. I was surprised with the way he'd complete a quick 3/4 pass right before getting hammered. Some of his passes were off and it looks like his receiving corps amounted to a bunch of TE's. On the longer routes, I don't think I saw the receiver get separation once. I'd like to see what a pump fake could do one of these days.

Overall, it was a decent performance.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
ctalker said:

Also, keep in mind that Rhein's two best wide receivers (Zuriel Smith and Kendrick Starling) were out with injuries today. Henson was stuck with Chris Samp, who is more of an H-back, and Juan Wong as his wide receivers. In addition to the drops, they were getting NO separation on vertical routes -- unlike Amsterdam's receivers, who consistently got separation on deep routes.

MrPhil

Reaction score
Silverstar said:
Great effort by Henson today...wish I could have seen it.

:starspin

It definitely was a nice showing Silver............

MrPhil

Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Also, keep in mind that Rhein's two best wide receivers (Zuriel Smith and Kendrick Starling) were out with injuries today. Henson was stuck with Chris Samp, who is more of an H-back, and Juan Wong as his wide receivers. In addition to the drops, they were getting NO separation on vertical routes -- unlike Amsterdam's receivers, who consistently got separation on deep routes.

Agreed. Look no further than the 43-yarder that gave Ams the lead for good. The Ams WR got a good 3 yards past TWO Rhein DBs. Didn't see any separation at all with the Rhein WRs.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Didnt know that.

That explains a lot.

Real nice game for someome missing his starting 2 receivers.

ctalker

Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Also, keep in mind that Rhein's two best wide receivers (Zuriel Smith and Kendrick Starling) were out with injuries today.

I didn't realize this. Hope they are back next week for the rematch.