Rhein @ Amsterdam Official Thread (Rhein 31 - AMS 35)

stiletto

Reaction score
I have been VERY impressed with Henson this game! Amsterdam clearly has the better weapons at receiver. Henson is doing everything he can and he deserves some props. He has the goods folks, Europe or not he has made NFL caliber throws every week.

MrPhil

Reaction score
ANother nice deep pass by Henson and another drop by the WR.....right through his arms,....

Silverstar

Reaction score
MrPhil said:
Thats what I am saying. Henson hasn't had a lot of help today. The punting, the drops, the pass protection, the playcalling.......

Chimmy Chang didn't help matters either. :rolleyes:

MrPhil

Reaction score
3rd and 10 Rhein..........incomplete pass. Late flag........pass interefence! first down Rhein......

MrPhil

Reaction score
Henson throws a questionable INT that was tipped. Looks like it could have hit the ground.....ugh

MrPhil

Reaction score
Well, I think that is gonna do it folks. Henson looked REAL good overall without a lot of help.

35-31 Ams........very entertaining game.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
MrPhil said:
Henson throws a questionable INT that was tipped. Looks like it could have hit the ground.....ugh

That's it. This guy sucks again.

NYCowboy22

Reaction score
That was a wobbly throw by Henson. Ball was tipped by a Rhein reciever and it looked like a clean INT.

ctalker

Reaction score
Great game. Just said they play again next week. Definitely will be watching.

NYCowboy22

Reaction score
Well Rhein and Amsterdam play again NEXT WEEK. Hopefully that game will be as entertaining as this one.

MrPhil

Reaction score
abersonc said:
That's it. This guy sucks again.

Hahaha, come on now, the haters don't need any encouragement!

I am really excited about henson's potential after watching his play so far in NFLE.

MrPhil

Reaction score
NYCowboy22 said:
That was a wobbly throw by Henson. Ball was tipped by a Rhein reciever and it looked like a clean INT.

Yeah, looked like maybe he was forcing it a little. Couldn't tell if it hit the ground or the DBs arms when it jumped up. I can't complain about the call.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
MrPhil said:
Hahaha, come on now, the haters don't need any encouragement!

I am really excited about henson's potential after watching his play so far in NFLE.

More than the win. I look forward to theses two teams playing again next week in Rheins homefield.

Its all about the Henson progress not so much win or loss. Although he grew in this one and almost pulled it out.