Twitter: Rico gathers Arrested Friday

waldoputty

Reaction score
After thinking about this, I'd probably keep him on the 53. Carrying four tight ends for the season is a little heavy, but if he is suspended, it's reduced to three temporarily. During that time, we can always bring in players like some of these safeties and corners we're considering keeping or even bring up a running back if we go short there for a few games.

Depending on when the suspension is, it could even coincide with getting Irving back so that would be our roster move.
does suspension coincide with arrest or conviction?

glimmerman

Reaction score
After thinking about this, I'd probably keep him on the 53. Carrying four tight ends for the season is a little heavy, but if he is suspended, it's reduced to three temporarily. During that time, we can always bring in players like some of these safeties and corners we're considering keeping or even bring up a running back if we go short there for a few games.

Depending on when the suspension is, it could even coincide with getting Irving back so that would be our roster move.
I still think he had already failed a test. It depends on how many he has failed. He has to fail like 3 before he is suspended any actual games. 1st fail is slap on wrist. 2nd is I think a fine of 2 game checks.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
:facepalm:

I know is just weed, but damn.. how can these guys be so dumb. I mean, if I had a job that would atleast pay $500k a year.. never mind. It’s embarrassing.

And all that talk Rico was stating ab how he was going to surprise people. I’m sorry folks, he reminds me too much of Martellus Bennett. He might have the physical talents, but he needs to work on the space between the ears.

How do you get busted with pot? I have never heard anything so stupid. You basically have to be smoking out in public blatantly like a moron for something like that to happen.

And why do these fools have to smoke pot? Hilarious. Cut the fool and lets be done with it.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I got you homeslice

:yourock::yourock::yourock:

Z5K8Ag8.gif

ai3D5fw.jpg

13NwJIo.gif
:welcome:I feel better already, team spirit, Go Cowboys :yourock::yourock::yourock::bow::bow::bow:

John813

Reaction score
Surprised he got arrested for possession. One thing if he had enough for possible distribution.

Does Jarwin or Schultz have any relatives on the PD? Lol

Reactions: CWR

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Mark frrakin' Stepnoski is a big-time advocate and weed toker.
I see the point you are making and don't blame ya. I just wanted to make the point that it should not matter if anyone thinks it's ridiculous or not, but rather that these players know the law and they still choose to break it.
Players cannot be that dumb to risk their fortune for weed or a glass of water for all that matters, but then again Rico did and for that he has no argument. He should be cut

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
How do you get busted with pot? I have never heard anything so stupid. You basically have to be smoking out in public blatantly like a moron for something like that to happen.

And why do these fools have to smoke pot? Hilarious. Cut the fool and lets be done with it.
Smoking weed in a parked car is something you do when you can't smoke in your room because your mom might smell it or something. Unless Rico is homeless he has zero excuse for needing to smoke in public like that.

CWR

Reaction score
Imagine cutting him but sticking by randy year after year

Good point but Randy is a blue chip player, Rico is practice squad, albeit with all world potential. Randy also seemed to have a lot more going on. Rico's situation is unclear if there are other issues besides being stupid.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Conduct detrimental to the league is a broad-based reason for suspension even if he hasn't failed any league drug tests.
how quickly is that typically applied?
dont they have to wait for conviction?