Twitter: Rico gathers Arrested Friday

CWR

Reaction score
Smoking weed in a parked car is something you do when you can't smoke in your room because your mom might smell it or something. Unless Rico is homeless he has zero excuse for needing to smoke in public like that.

Mom is such a drag bro.

GenoT

Reaction score
Imagine cutting him but sticking by randy year after year
Randy, having 1st round talent, was already known to have pot issues, which is why we got him as a 2nd-rounder. Rico hadn’t played football since middle school, was a 6th-round project and has always been on the bubble. If he woulda been known to have pot issues before his draft year, we woulda never took him.

Randy has actually proved he can play in the regular season, whereas Rico has never been close to doing so. What’s more, our investing time and patience in RG’s rehab has cost the team very little — especially while he was suspended, as he cost us $0 in salary and didn’t take up a roster spot.

Randy is now in position to start at RDE. However, even as late as Friday morning, Rico was still a bubble player. His getting busted that same Friday night — the very night before final cuts — isn’t gonna help him make the team.

If you can’t appreciate the obvious differences between the two, then that’s something you’ll hafta work out on your own.

But take heart...Rico hasn’t been cut...yet.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Whelp....
" when one looks into the eyes of the green reefer career killer",,,,
Bro knew with
the GARRETT!,,, his precarious placement on the '53',,, was done long gone& up in smoke,,,o_O

but,why feringey-up the whole N.F.L. angle he was shooting for to begin with?:huh:,,,"eye's of a killer" I reckon:facepalm:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another Forum "STUD" bites the dust.......let's see what other dream boat player sold here by so many as STUD Status will follow as we are after all fans of a team owned by Jerry.......

InTheZone

Reaction score
Thanks Rico, reaffirming that you are more about yourself than the team. You have a teammate who's been nearly banned for life, you were drafted with no football background, and this is how you handle yourself. Utterly stupid individual.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I got you homeslice

:yourock::yourock::yourock:

Z5K8Ag8.gif

ai3D5fw.jpg

13NwJIo.gif
When you are down and out and cheerleader can sure help you out :grin::grin::grin::grin:

9of11

Reaction score
I'm glad the Rico experiment is over....you either get it or you dont...he had three years to get it and couldn't.....plus you just got arrested....Bye Felicia...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Imagine cutting him but sticking by randy year after year
LoL,,," stranger things remain as yet to be don,,,,er ,,,,undone "o_O

* when it comes down to the base level of bizarre weirdness, sometimes all one can do is,,,:facepalm:

:starspin::star::starspin:

*I of rather concerted concernment concercerning as to our .45 caliber ASHTRAY armed fellow forum member
@GORICO as to how it's faring& of good cheerfulness upon encountering such an abrupt shock to his shimmering shaker-lilly footballish fandom's casing-linero_O