Twitter: Rico gathers Arrested Friday

Jipper

Reaction score
I simply don't understand why the he'll he hasn't been cut.....they cut whitehead last year for less and he was better

cern

Reaction score
Seems he was the only person not inspired by the Randy Gregory story. What a bozo.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Dont forget Max!!

raunchy assertion of putty limit at 2 friends has been gonged
wg22_ca85_2_large.jpg

HungryLion

Reaction score
I simply don't understand why the he'll he hasn't been cut.....they cut whitehead last year for less and he was better

I actually always felt like Lucky Whitehead was trash as a player. Speed and nothing else.

But more importantly, you don’t bang one of your teammates exes. That’s a huge no no.

Only a star player could get away with that.

Zman5

Reaction score

They probably won't cut Rico until they find out if he will be suspended or not. I bet they are hoping he gets suspended so that we can stash him for another year.

He won't be allowed to practice with the team but we get to keep the rights to him. Rico can try to get better on his own. Not sure that will happen but it doesn't cost us anything to see what happens.

waldoputty

Reaction score
They probably won't cut Rico until they find out if he will be suspended or not. I bet they are hoping he gets suspended so that we can stash him for another year.

He won't be allowed to practice with the team but we get to keep the rights to him. Rico can try to get better on his own. Not sure that will happen but it doesn't cost us anything to see what happens.

suspension is only 4 games if there is one.
there is no sense to cut a talented player for that unless u have at least 1 (preferably 2) replacements of equal talent
the risk of additional problems though goes way up with random testing

superonyx

Reaction score
suspension is only 4 games if there is one.
there is no sense to cut a talented player for that unless u have at least 1 (preferably 2) replacements of equal talent
the risk of additional problems though goes way up with random testing
Will he be suspended if he has never tested positive....

It’s a matter of time