Rico Gathers Espn Sports Science

Plankton

Reaction score
Witten's going to literally play for ever. He'll get slower and craftier until he's barely moving at all but catches everything thrown in his direction and then one day, he'll just disappear, leaving everybody to wonder if he was ever really here at all.

Gather, though, is an interesting athlete. It'll be fun to see if he can get good enough, fast enough, to make the team.

Is that even possible at this stage? Glaciers would give Witten a battle in a 40 yard dash.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
He had 49 catches and 5 TDs on a new team after missing a lot of training camp and a quarter of the season.

Compare that to Witten who played a full season.

C'mon Catch. Not even close to a valid comparison.

WHO was under center for Dallas again?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is that even possible at this stage? Glaciers would give Witten a battle in a 40 yard dash.

What's the opposite of a red shift? That's what I think is happening, and it confuses the players trying to cover him.

Plankton

Reaction score
What's the opposite of a red shift? That's what I think is happening, and it confuses the players trying to cover him.

He must be the most crafty route runner - because with his speed, I have no idea how he gets open. Witten has been an absolute marvel - and a pleasure to watch play.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
C'mon Catch. Not even close to a valid comparison.

WHO was under center for Dallas again?

It's valid because Witten was targeted a crap load and he put up similar numbers to what he normally does.

Witten had a Witten year in 2015.