Rico signs with the Browns

ItzKelz

Reaction score

championship!
was-that-sarcasm-33337809.png

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wr and Te come to Dallas to DIE.......Cooper is next.......:(

D4KADON

Reaction score
Smart move on his part. They have a better chance of reaching the super bowl than Dallas.

I’m not so sure why we have such negativity here

In what shape or form has Cleveland done to earn your optimism more than dallas, who has actually gone to the playoffs the last 2/3 years?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Gathers came in as a long shot, a guy with no real football back ground and Cowboys kept him for 3 years, this season he will be suspended to start the season. I think some are making more out of him than there is.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Wouldn't be the first ex-Cowboy.
I can think of one about 30 years ago....Jimmy Smith
Otherwise, pretty rare that we release a player who never played but a few real snaps and that player turned out to be great.

Id say his odds of being great are way less than 1%
If he makes a roster, good for him. No big loss fr Dallas
If he becomes great, well, also good for him, and a scewup for Dallas.

The VAST majority of time, Dallas makes the right choice on guys like this.

Flamma

Reaction score
I’m not so sure why we have such negativity here

In what shape or form has Cleveland done to earn your optimism more than dallas, who has actually gone to the playoffs the last 2/3 years?

I agree with him and I am not being negative. I'm just being realistic. The 2/3 years doesn't tell me anything as this would be the first year the Browns are playing with this team. A team vastly improved from last season. If I could, I would put a bet on the Browns going to the AFC Championship game. I would have done the same with the Cowboys because that is what I expect from them. But Zeke isn't here. And I don't like our chances without him.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Gathers came in as a long shot, a guy with no real football back ground and Cowboys kept him for 3 years, this season he will be suspended to start the season. I think some are making more out of him than there is.
We developed Rico to have a shot to shine elsewhere..if he does succeed.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I agree with him and I am not being negative. I'm just being realistic. The 2/3 years doesn't tell me anything as this would be the first year the Browns are playing with this team. A team vastly improved from last season. If I could, I would put a bet on the Browns going to the AFC Championship game. I would have done the same with the Cowboys because that is what I expect from them. But Zeke isn't here. And I don't like our chances without him.
If we had Mayfield and no zeke would you feel the same about our chances then?