Ring of Honor: Ware will get in before Jimmy?

rags747

Reaction score
Jimmy didn't put his life savings on the line....he had a contract and was gonna get paid....Jerry risked it all....Jimmy got cocky and didn't know his place.....
100% Exactamundo! Amazing how no one else has this take but you! Jerry bet the freaking farm on buying the Cowboys, you would think that he could have some control over his employees. Jimmy’s team was primed for another SB run but his freaking ego and baby azz attitude derailed all of that. Making fun of Jerry at the owners meetings when Jerry just wanted to make a toast to the coaches that were there still sticks with Jerry as he was embarrassed on purpose by Jimmy. Jimmy pulled what he thought was his winning card, now he just needs to be patient. There is a lesson in here for all employees.

nobody

Reaction score
You are right...Jimmy's ego was out of control.

Both egos were out of control. Both were at fault. Jerry pulled stuff that irritated Jimmy and vice versa. I think Jerry irritated Jimmy enough that Jimmy wanted out so he psychologically manipulated the situation to remain the "hero" to fans and media and let Jerry take the fall.....but Jerry was no choir boy and was just as at fault.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
My feeling is, the way Jerry is dragging his feet, Jimmy may not get in until he is deceased. Just a gut feel I have. It saddens me. I see Jerry inducting Ware or someone else before Jimmy. I hope I am wrong. Who do you guys think gets in first, Jimmy? Ware? Or a wildcard player? Jimmy deserves better from Jerry. Its an ugly look not having him there. Give me your thoughts. I been stewing on this for a while and it just bothers me the way this has been mismanaged by Jerry.

I'd say the fact that Jerry was forced to say he would last year and still didn't means Jimmy has no chance at it.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Buddy Ryan will get in before Jimmy as long as Jerry lives. Old, wretched snake that he is..(Jerry that is)

And that is a shame because IMO no body deserves to be in the Ring more than Jimmy right now.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both egos were out of control. Both were at fault. Jerry pulled stuff that irritated Jimmy and vice versa. I think Jerry irritated Jimmy enough that Jimmy wanted out so he psychologically manipulated the situation to remain the "hero" to fans and media and let Jerry take the fall.....but Jerry was no choir boy and was just as at fault.
I agree, but Jerry was signing the checks.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Ware doesn't deserve to be in it. One playoff win here? Or was it two?

He didn't do anything here but rack up stats for the Hall of Fame.

Mannix

Reaction score
You don’t have to insult Ware in order to boost up Jimmy. They both deserve it.
I like Ware...but his numbers were for the most part empty. I can't think of any "game changing" moments he made. And I do not think he deserves to go in over some of the DL from the 90's Super Bowl teams either.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
My feeling is, the way Jerry is dragging his feet, Jimmy may not get in until he is deceased. Just a gut feel I have. It saddens me. I see Jerry inducting Ware or someone else before Jimmy. I hope I am wrong. Who do you guys think gets in first, Jimmy? Ware? Or a wildcard player? Jimmy deserves better from Jerry. Its an ugly look not having him there. Give me your thoughts. I been stewing on this for a while and it just bothers me the way this has been mismanaged by Jerry.
Witten will be next

Motorola

Reaction score
My feeling is, the way Jerry is dragging his feet, Jimmy may not get in until he is deceased. Just a gut feel I have. It saddens me.
On previous threads about this matter, I have posted this:
Jones has told his children that if he passes before Johnson, they can induct him in the immediate future.
If Johnson passes before Jones- then Johnson will be inducted posthumously.

Last edited: