RIP Kobe Bryant ** respectful posts only! **

TWOK11

Reaction score
I can honestly say this is the first celebrity death that has truly effected. Watching Kobe was one of the highlights of my youth, I watched him play from the age of 10 to 30 (damn that’s hard to believe) and just LOVED his game. I’ve always been a Mavs fan but apart from Dirk he’s my favorite player ever. I always felt he was the continuation of Jordan after MJ retired.

And now as a parent, I can’t help but feel awful for his wife. What a horrible thing to deal with. Not only losing your husband, but your child in one fell swoop. I honestly don’t know how I would go on.

I legit shed a few tears over this. It’s just unimaginably tragic.

J817

Reaction score
Hmmmm might be a bit much. Dunno.

Mark Aguirre was number 24 for the Mavericks. The number should been retired a long time ago to honor Aguirre imo. The Heat retired Jordan’s number with him never playing in Miami and MLB baseball retired Jackie Robinson’s number 42.

I really think this is an impulsive move by Cuban here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Mark Aguirre was number 24 for the Mavericks. The number should been retired a long time ago to honor Aguirre imo. The Heat retired Jordan’s number with him never playing in Miami and MLB baseball retired Jackie Robinson’s number 42.

I really think this is an impulsive move by Cuban here.
I agree. I get everyone is taking this hard but this comes across as making this about him and his team. Just not the time.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Was watching the team get off place at LAX. Just fing hurts knowing they got the news in air and just the feeling of having to fly into LA looking down knowing what just happened. And the people at Grammys who know him very well....gosh damn I used to live HB and know his street on balboa island,always had like 3 sick cars parked out front. People don’t know this stuff...but he loved kids and did a tooooon of good things for community and sports. His basketball camp is legendary....a lot of people lost something good in the world today. People only see Denver trial and Shaq deal...but he was super gentlemen you meet on street. This good dad,good husband and a Disney rated family man.. not some jerk athlete who stays a jerk his whole life. You want to know truth of that? Go watch Doc Rivers interview today.....he knows who Kobe is.