Rob Ryan critiques our defense on the last drive

mattjames2010

Reaction score
....he's not wrong.

Marinelli is far removed from that defense he fielded and won a Super Bowl with. I think the closest he came again was with the 2012 Chicago defense. But I simply think this league is too different now and he simply hasn't adjusted to it.

I'm telling you, if we somehow make it to the playoffs, we will once again get knocked out due to Marinelli having no damn clue how to stop Rodgers, especially late in games. It was his problem in Chicago as well.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
You can say what you want about Rob, but he has been very gracious about his time in Dallas. He seems like he is giving an honest assessment, and not some one with an ax to grind.

He may some great points. If you are going to play that press coverage, why not have Heath cheating over the top to help Lewis, especially given the previous play was almost a TD as well. Also with 16 seconds left, you would think the whole goal is to protect the end zone.

Zordon

Reaction score
You can say what you want about Rob, but he has been very gracious about his time in Dallas. He seems like he is giving an honest assessment, and not some one with an ax to grind.

He may some great points. If you are going to play that press coverage, why not have Heath cheating over the top to help Lewis, especially given the previous play was almost a TD as well. Also with 16 seconds left, you would think the whole goal is to protect the end zone.
He's had very nice things to say about the franchise. I hope these ad hominem attacks make some feel better about our D. :rolleyes: