Roger Goodell Extended

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
It’s going to be that much sweeter when no-Goodell has to hand the SB trophy to JJ

:thumbup:

zekecowboy

Reaction score
No doubt corruption on some level involved.

As Jerry was saying, there was no hurry to get this done - a lot of time was left on his current contract. With all the controversy Goodell's decisions/lack of leadership/etc. have caused and they STILL went for it when they could have/should have waited to see if he could get them out of the very messes he originally mishandled? Only owners with a vested personal stock would do such an illogical extension at this time. Since it's obvious Jerry is NOT among those owners with a vested interest in the extension, this is bad news for the Cowboys.

I truly believe we will get shafted over and over again while the "Compensation Committee" members teams seem to get inexplicable breaks or leniency time and time again when it matters.

It sure makes keeping being a fan very hard at this time.

But the games are not fixed!!!!!!!!

wssaustin

Reaction score
Goodell is not the bad guy. He is just a front man. Its his supporters amongst the owners. They are the ones that give Goodell his marching orders.

What kind of guy is bad in your opinion? Telling Jerry that Zeke would be fine before the contract extension and turns around hand out 6 game ban?

Reactions: CWR

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Well,

I am done.

I will watch the Cowboys only for the end of this season and I am done with the NFL.

I cannot and will not stand by while this buffoon continues to politick his way to ruining this game. There are more enjoyable things to do on the weekends every fall than to watch the NFL. And I will not contribute to the popularity and wealth of the league while he is the commissioner.

As usual, the owners cannot help themselves. And I'm not going to support them when they refuse to see how bad Goodell is for the game. If you're that dumb and that willing to just allow shysters like Mara, Blank and Kraft to take over the league, you really get what you deserve.

YR

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Well,

I am done.

I will watch the Cowboys only for the end of this season and I am done with the NFL.

I cannot and will not stand by while this buffoon continues to politick his way to ruining this game. There are more enjoyable things to do on the weekends every fall than to watch the NFL. And I will not contribute to the popularity and wealth of the league while he is the commissioner.

As usual, the owners cannot help themselves. And I'm not going to support them when they refuse to see how bad Goodell is for the game. If you're that dumb and that willing to just allow shysters like Mara, Blank and Kraft to take over the league, you really get what you deserve.

YR
same

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
LOL...The end of the league as we knew it.:laugh:

I bet by the year 2025...the NFL will be split in to. The majority leaving to start a new league.:thumbup:

Reactions: CWR

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well,

I am done.

YR

Right there w/ ya.:thumbup::hammer:

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
Roger is coming to Dallas? Hope the Cowboys fan there, come out and give that scum bag a good Texas welcome. Cow patties!
Unfortunately, we will probably only hear booing. Roger is so used to that, a little extra long boo session won’t phase him much.

I bet if everyone shouted “Corrupt” it would really get to him though. If not that maybe “Clown”, something that would demean his pompous self. He is numb to booing and curse words will be muted out of the broadcasts.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Great to see the NFL still has sanity. Goodell continues to rule over 1700 entitled spoiled jocks and 32 eccentric egotistical billionaires.
Continue cleaning it up Roger !!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry was slammed and has probably lost his power and influence as a result .Probably the best thing that could have happenned .

He’s done enough damage to the integrity of the game with all of his brilliant revenue generating schemes doing to the NFL what he's done to the Cowboys making us the weakthiest and most popular while crapping on the product which is Football .

Cebrin

Reaction score
NFL WHEEL OF DISCIPLINE IN A NUTSHELL:

- Blatant helmet hits and cheap shots: 1 game suspension
- Weed: 4 games
- Allegations of domestic violence dismissed by courts: 6 games
- Running the league into the ground: Contract extension w/ private jet

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Let me tell you how incensed I am about this decision by the owners. For the first time since game one in year one have i actually started to consider just not watching this sport any longer.

lockster

Reaction score
What a bum, be ready for a major lock out next CBA which is necessary at this point.
if any players are reading this, please I please save ur money and invest well, then picket the line!!@@!!@!!!!

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
The owners love Gooddell. He takes flak for all of their crappy decisions.

I don't know why this is difficult to understand. The guy doesn't make any decisions - his sole purpose is to give someone to be mad at other than the owners.
Chess game.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Anybody that had faith Jerry was worth a crap, was wrong.

Jerry Jones is the reason we have no done anything on 23 years.

He could have half way redeemed himself by firing Goodell, and banishing Garrett.

Neither happened. You suck Jerrt

CWR

Reaction score
Great to see the NFL still has sanity. Goodell continues to rule over 1700 entitled spoiled jocks and 32 eccentric egotistical billionaires.
Continue cleaning it up Roger !!

Lol, this is sarcasm right?